Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

You know it is days like these that make me happy I never specced Shadow in Legion with my Priest or even did the artifact questline for Shadow. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah. 10 char/

She killed Rastakhan and commit such terrible atrocities off-screen that it made the uninvolved Rexxar join the Horde to hunt her down.

28 Likes

technically i killed rastakhan, jaina just glares at the horde. dont give away credit for things i did!

15 Likes

Crap how i could forgot that she killed too many! (apparently) my mistake.

6 Likes

Her killing of Daelin was forgiven by Kul Tiras the moment Jaina wiggled her necklace around and summoned some boats. All was forgiven in one patch.

Now we just need Sylvanas to wiggle her necklace around and the Traitor Horde will forgive her when boats show up.

12 Likes

Maybe because she didnā€™t actually killed him but okay.

2 Likes

Alright, I like Patty, but treating her words like gospel isnā€™t exactly gonna get you far in terms of story. Sheā€™s not an Afrasiabi or a Golden - she has no control over the story, and frankly, I donā€™t know that they tell her that much about whatā€™s going to happen.

Patty Mattsonā€™s job is to make a character sound nice. If she has an opinion about her character, thatā€™s awesome, Iā€™ll hear it out. But ultimately Iā€™m not putting any real conclusive stock in it.

20 Likes
1 Like

patty is nice, anyways it is an opinion she is giving, but that opinion must be based on what she knows

17 Likes

Alsoā€¦ do we have any actual source of this quote in particular?

all what i am seeing is just a fangirl twitter account saying something and claiming to be true.

3 Likes

yeah i have the podcast

https://t.co/DR6StoJYY7?amp=1

i think that is the one

2 Likes

Itā€™s from Realm Podcast apparently. I might give it a listen later. I also wouldnā€™t put much stock in that account, Iā€™ve seen it a few times. Itā€™s pretty damn cringe.

5 Likes

okay, thank you you are a good pupper.
:tophat:
:dog:

1 Like

i am a good pupper girl :3

youā€™re welcome, i havent listened to it, but thats the recent podcast with patty that i found from following the link to the realm podcast in the second tweet that i posted in the op

2 Likes

Patty, you didnā€™t just stir the hornetā€™s nest, you football spiked it into the ground.

Godspeed, you brave soul.

12 Likes

nobody better insult patty, she is a nice lady

12 Likes

Hate Sylvanas. Love Patty.

10 Likes

indeed, as a gilnean player, i dont like sylvanas, but patty is an amazing voice actress

6 Likes

Horde being excused and made the good guys for no discernable reason in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦ 1ā€¦

2 Likes