4 Likes

Really? You went there?

58 Likes

its not good to insult patty

36 Likes

Not controversial at all.

Now get back in the shower line.

8 Likes

So are we gonna argue now Sargeras is not evil because he also had a plan and he also believe what he was doing will be ā€œgoodā€ in the end despite the fallout?

14 Likes

The only reason we had to stop Sarg was because he was a pedo and lusted for Azeroth.

6 Likes

Itā€™s war. Death happens.
Also Itā€™s a video game.

17 Likes

I canā€™t help but shake this mental image that if the horde player choice ends up meaning anything, that Blizzardā€™s going to poopoo on the anti-Sylvanas choice and imply youā€™re a bad person for not wanting to be the bad guy.

10 Likes

I really hope that blizz doesnā€™t do a sylvanas is the bestest best leader evar and was totaly right in everything because twist time the light is resloy evil and death is the real good guys.

5 Likes

Why not, it worked for Jaina.

31 Likes

People who turned on Sylvanas get ā€œTraitor to the Hordeā€ title. People who sided with her get ā€œChampion of all things Honorableā€ title.

23 Likes

And alliance members get the i was wrong title with night elves earning the sylvanas did nothing wrong achievement

5 Likes

Only after 5 cutscenes of Sylvanas being sad.

26 Likes

just 5? i was thinking 7

8 Likes

No 5 cutscenes of tyrande and malf being sad before kneeling before sylvabas beging her to be the queen of all elves

4 Likes

actually, that was illidan.
and last time i checked jaina (sadly) didnā€™t wipe out a city full of civilians.
itā€™s amussing that you try to compare them, Lol.

6 Likes

Wasnā€™t that the Horde PC giving her the shadow priest dagger for some reason? Then her and Nathanos listening to itā€¦

the horde pc picked up the dagger that was speaking with a new voice and felt compelled to take it to sylvanas, as soon as she picks it up her eyes go black and your character shrugs it off as a trick of the light

4 Likes

I was being sarcastic- somewhat

Yeah,Iā€™ve heard all of these for-the-greater-good arguments before, mostly ending up on the wrong side of history.

Itā€™s good sheā€™s breaking the homogeneity of the Horde though, and Iā€™m hoping Tyrande will do the same Alliance-side. Give the factions two foci via the Forsaken and Sentinels. Bring back that four-faction feel. Would be perfect timing for more W3:Reforged announcements and maybe heritage armor for the four associated races?

1 Like