Patterns with Patterns "Weekly" Seriously?

well maybe you will get better rewards than I did when I turned mine in - 1250 rep and one piece of gear.

1 Like

They made it longer to get done ?!
They can go stuff their garbage design up the wazoo.

2 Likes

I posted earlier commenting that while I thought the currency rewards had doubled, the gear drop remained at 1, which constitutes a nerf to rewards compared to completing the quest twice a week as before. At first I thought that was a deliberate (and terrible) design decision, but based on this, I wonder if they just didn’t implement the change properly before and then just now hotfixed it in without any warning.

3 Likes

Oh, man, I thought I was going nuts.

I don’t have a problem with it being weekly, but if they didn’t implement the change correctly today then they should have left it until next week. There were people that managed to complete it before they “fixed” it, so it’s not exactly fair to the rest of us. It’s not game breaking or anything, but still Feels Bad, Man.

2 Likes

yeah but then the people who did it and turned it in got screwed out of a week’s worth of rewards. I was hesitant about turning it in because I figured they can’t do anything right but went ahead and risked it because I wanted the patterns.

1 Like

Exactly what they did

All the progress % amounts for activities were stealth-nerfed too. Now you get a WHOLE 1% completion for random treasures for instance.

1 Like

you might get more rewards than we did because it was light on them

How do you not have 3 world quests unlocked yet?

Couldn’t agree more with you.

It went from a three day to a weekly quest so common sense says they would.

I finished it luckily. Was given the same ring for the 4th time in one day. 2 rings from forgotten treasure, 1 from cache and 1 from a rare…huge sigh.

I’m not surprised and asked why.
I simply dislike the change.

I’ve also ‘completed’ this quest twice now. It wont let me turn in, and when i log out - back in it resets my progress to around 50%

I liked the first version better but people always have to complain about things.

probably did like me and didn’t realize they snuck a world quest unlock with all the cosmetics and semi useless stuff.

The bi weekly version or the weekly but that was faster.
Frankly I think a weekly version is fine but this whole snails pace is a ‘‘fast track’’ to burn out instead of;
a. letting the progress not reset [not sure if they changed it]
b. not drip feeding %'s on progress bars

example; the bonus objective change earlier in the expansion made bonus objectives feel,… tolerable.

2 Likes

i didnt start it right the zone right away i was doing some other catchup things

If someone does manage to complete this quest after the progress was reduced, would they mind posting the rewards they get? Be curious to know if the rewards actually do get doubled.

1 Like

It’s a week now. They changed it.

You can’t post here without an active sub. So…

2 Likes