Patiently awaiting death strike buffs

Still not sure why death strike is still healing for such pitiful numbers. Cant out sustain classes im supposed to be able to out sustain just because i cant hardcast 9k regrowths or shadowmends and have to gut dps for 3k death strikes

5% minimum health is simply to low, Buff this aspect of death strike its literally terrible

60 Likes

In order to survive a lot of the more bursty classes.
I had to go with Death Pact, I’m a lot slower now but I die a lil less now. I hardly use DS now unless I’ve killed something and it’s glowing even then it still only does pitiful healing (PVP wise)

3 Likes

and you can’t move at all in roots!

3 Likes

Ive never ran anything except pact

Pact is not even comparable to things like regrowth which in 2 short casts can quicky do 30-60% of a druids health and then leave a hot they pair with rejuv up to heal even more

Death knights are left with 3k death strike heals for insane amounts of runic power and its hilarious because between the two classes you would think DK was the one designed to be more difficult to kill

9 Likes

GL bro

The 30% healing debuff that death pact causes, is that from outside sources, or does it affect all healing such as death strike? healing pot? etc

1 Like

Its all healing except absorbs

2 Likes

Good luck with that :+1:

its a joke whoever is in charge of doing the DK should be fired asap

17 Likes

i hope it gets reverted i really love dk but it gets so infuriating to just take 20k damage and the best i got is a 2-3k bandage for most of my runic power, i dont do pvp for more than i have to on my dk i just play the other classes but i would love to play dk again and this 1 simple buff is all thats needed no 3% or 5% damage buff. and dont get me wrong i like the mini damage buffs but i mainly want the ds buff

3 Likes

Nobody works on dk individually, I remember hearing they have a very small team for balancing which explains a lot. Its not the individual employees fault as much as it is the companies.

Blizz if youre seeing this please we arent asking for broken death strike, We just want a little something here for it. Almost nobody disagrees that 5% is simply to low. 7-10% is a safer start the meta has become so bursty that a consistent 7-10% heal isnt going to be busted especially comparing to some of the burst heals other hybrids have “cough wog”

2 Likes

There is one DK that thinks we’re fine. She says that “We jUsT wAnT tO bE Op”.

Nethx knows who i’m talking about. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Okay, two.

8 Likes

but muh 1% death strike healing conduit is fire

4 Likes

I dont think ive ever seen such a powerful conduit on any class

5 Likes

Do you know how upsetting to the balance of the universe that 1% is when WOG can heal a paladin from 20% to 100% and then get nerfed to heal a paladin from 20% to 100%?!

12 Likes

“Im sitting here waiting like patience on a monument for discipline to be handed down on these devs for not reverting DS nerf” :stuck_out_tongue:

ive got an alt blood dk. The only time I feel that it is ‘right’ is when Im in torghast and its all buffed up. THEN it feels like it does reasonable healing.

2 Likes

blizz: doesn’t revert ds nerf in pvp.
also blizz: keeps ret paladin as is in pvp.

BaLaNcE

24 Likes

You don’t use Death Strike unless it procs for free, it’s very pathetic at the moment, even against tank specs like prot pally, using DS won’t save you.

3 Likes

Not completely true, but I do see the point
 a bit.