Path of Ascension Trials of Humility

The Trials of Humility in the Path of Ascension mini-game are way overtuned, especially for Kleia and Mikanikos. Some of the fights are basically impossible without glitches or exploits. The entire thing needs to be heavily nerfed.

It’s also incredibly frustrating that the Kyrian mini-game is so difficult compared to the other covenants. Why do Kyrian players have to deal with poorly designed vehicle combat in order to access transmogs and other rewards? The other covenant mini-games can be complex and RNG dependent at the higher levels, but complexity and randomness are not the same as difficulty. This is incredibly unfair!

Additionally, the Medallion entrance fee for Path of Ascension should be removed. The other covenants don’t have to pay any kind of currency to access their mini-games. This whole system is very poorly made. It has good potential, but it needs a really big rework.

3 Likes

I am doing the Humility trials, and for something that is suppose to be designed as a side activity, it is extemely over-tuned, with the exception of Kalsinthia (the first angel mob). I have tried the next guy, Athcra the spider, and its impossible. The spiders move too fast, they don’t always die, and the stacking debuff just one-shots you if you get too high.

Another one that is broken - Athanos. I can not interact with that mob at all with Mikanos. If I jump out of the machine, it will attack the bird, but then I can’t interact with the machine. Its very buggy and broken.

Lastly, I’ve been working on attempting the Craven guy. Occassionally, instead of having a pattern to his red floor fans, he will cover the ENTIRE floor (not just the expected 3/4 coverage) and, of course, one shot the player.

It is SO incredibly obvious that no one tested any of these beyond the first one. The fights are extremely demanding for a t-mog, which, unfortunately is locked behind an impressive achievement. If its going to be this difficult, why not offer something better than the average covenant t-mogs?