Patch Notes

It’s the latter, they are offering the same deal that retail had since patch 7.3.5 (January 2018).

More Changes they just keep sneaking them in 1 by 1, slowly so as to not spook their simps.

1 Like

Apparently a phone number can only be tied to a single account? Well, that’s awesomely incompetent. If I have two accounts (and I do) and one phone (and I do), I want to receive a text message on my one phone if there is any unauthorized access to my two accounts.

Not that I really want to do this, and as stated above, this was not mentioned in the “ACTIVATE AN AUTHENTICATOR ON YOUR ACCOUNT” notification (and I do have the Blizzard authenticator app tied to both accounts).

1 Like

With all due respect Mr. Kaivax, this is not entirely accurate. While most of the information about the new bag space is spread on these forums is incorrect, there is one minor insignificant Blizzard Support page that shows this:
" When you attach both the Blizzard Authenticator and Blizzard Phone Notifications to your account, your primary backpack size is increased."

So sometimes the issue isn’t that an account has an authenticator with addons enabled, but that the account doesn’t also have a phone number attached. You might want to check up on this and correct the information being shared.

2 Likes

you can put something like up to 8 licenses under one bnet account. I have 5 under mine for example. just merge

Attached authenticator, but still can’t get 4 bag slots in game without bag addons.
In game it says me, that I also need to attach my number to get SMS, I don’t want to do it, sorry.
So I won’t get my 4 bag slots and can turn off authenticator or is it gonna be fixed?

Yep, it requires the mobile app authenticator with your mobile phone number.

Well that was not being said in the original announce. But ok, ty.

Mm, bit confusing there being two different authenticators.

Might have been sensible to tell people in the original announcement that they would also need to put in their mobile number to get the slots no?