Patch 8.3 disconnect/bugyness

Is blizzard working on fixing all of the major problems that the latest 8.3 patch caused or are they ignoring it? I’ve been getting disconnected constantly, I can usually get it working again but sometimes I just have to walk away and come back in a couple of hours. And even when it’s working it is lagging and messing up. Like bad. And so far even though there’s a lot of people having the same issue, all of which, like with me, started as soon as the patch downloaded, all I see is blizzard telling them the same very basic fixes that anyone with the most basic computer knowledge already knows to check before reporting there problem (i.e restart modem/router, game, computer, ect.) From what I can tell they seem to be ignoring the issue and I’m hoping that’s not true. I’ve played this game for a decade now and would hate to have to quit playing because of this patch, but if this is how it’ll be from now on I’ll have to because it’s getting sooo frustrating. I just hope they are admitting that they messed up and are at least working on it.