We’ve identified a number of issues present in today’s 1.15.0 patch and wanted to share them with you for awareness. While we hope to have these issues addressed soon, due to the nature of some issues we are not be able to promise when a fix for a particular issue may arrive.
- There are additional erroneous textures present on the player’s torso and thighs when wearing the Tier 3 belts. This is particularly noticeable when wearing tabards.
- Numerous spells are using an incorrect spell visual in Classic Era and Hardcore.
- Developer’s Note: As part of the process to import spell visual assets for Season of Discovery some spells incorrectly had their animations overwritten with the Wrath of the Lich King version of the spell visual. We hope to have a fix for this in the coming weeks.
- Captain Balinda Stonehearth and Galvangar are not spawning in Alterac Valley.
- The Ancient Qiraji Ripper has the incorrect item icon.
- In Season of Discovery, the Supplicants are not always resetting properly, preventing completion of the priest quest Sharing the Faith.
- You may encounter a client crash when changing your shadow quality from Low to any other Setting in the Options Menu.
- You may receive an interface error when leaving a dungeon group while still within the dungeon.