Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates

I don’t know what you’re talking about - this gives the guild 3 whole weeks before the holiday to progress and clear Naxx - 1st half of December is not ‘during Holidays’!

2 Likes

well judging by the fact you aren’t even lvl 60, you might be progressing in BWL by 2021.

3 Likes

This just really reaffirms that whoever makes decisions on the release dates for things really has never played this game before.

Furthermore you could have a strong shadowlands launch and naxx launch if you staggered them.

Clowns

26 Likes

what the hell guys slow down

24 Likes

they are separate games bruv

2 Likes

People play both games.

12 Likes

this is so bad for some of us players. How we suppose to put time into shadowlands and Naxx while working normal jobs. you guys are killing some of us.

24 Likes

In the voice of Ragnaros, Too soon, you have released Naxx too soon…

38 Likes

yeet or be yoot

2 Likes

and majority of classic players don’t. this schedule isn’t for the people that play both

2 Likes

“We try to avoid releasing new content tiers during the holiday season so that players are not encouraged to choose between progression and spending time with family and friends. This also helps ensure us that we’re fully staffed to support any required hotfixes or tuning issues that may emerge” - Blizzard

7 days after baby s*($% soft Shadowlands comes out and a lot of people can’t hack it in classic… Geeee I wonder which they will pick? Guess Blizzard can’t keep their word as well about not having people choose between holidays or this game when it was they themselves who said it. Y’all couldn’t wait till January? Give time for people to start up and quit Retail and do holidays?

11 Likes

This is awesome! AQ40 is getting stale fast, and people are getting tired of it. A lot of guilds are having issues with attendance. Very exciting.

3 Likes

I guess if you are a casual sure bud.

Let’s go ahead and release TBC the following week while we are at it…

15 Likes

THIS IS WAY TOO SOON BLIZZARD!

Please slow down and wait until after holidays!!!

22 Likes

I agree that this feels too soon, early January would be perfect. I know not everybody plays Retail, but I am excited for Castle Nathria and grinding out lots of mythic dungeons just as i’m excited about Naxxramas. Not to mention it’s near Christmas!

14 Likes

Wait the f* Blizzard. WTF. You wanna burn out whole guilds super fast ?

18 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact they are going back on what they say bruv. Some of us play both games and not just casually.

3 Likes

Casuals - Your releasing nax to early blizzard
Real guilds - Where is BC this is to easy

13 Likes

Sooner than many of us have thought - also didn’t some servers JUST only had AQ40 gates open like 1-2 weeks ago? Giving them about 6-7 resets worth before Naxx opens… yikes

9 Likes