Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates

Testing of the Naxxramas patch is wrapping up over the next few weeks, and WoW Classic Version 1.13.6 will go live on December 1.

The Naxxramas raid and Scourge Invasion content will unlock at the same time for all realms in the world on December 3. We’ll let you know the exact time in advance. With the content unlock, players can become attuned to Naxxramas by fulfilling Archmage Angela Dosantos’s requirements in Light’s Hope Chapel.

Keep an eye on the patch notes for version 1.13.6, which includes all of the new quest content and bugfixes coming with this patch.

We’ll see you there!

100 Likes

Slooooow down!!

100 Likes

awesome can’t wait.

14 Likes

Finish those rep and gear grinds, boys!

3 Likes

Why would you do both at the same time and so soon after your Shadowlands launch… actually trolling

39 Likes

So just over a month before you guys are officially done with Classic, right? Must be relieved… then again, you haven’t really done much with it up to now either.

8 Likes

I assume you mean December 2021 because this December would be absurdly soon.

Stop caving to the very players who ruined the retail experience.

65 Likes

Wow that was fast. Can we do a bit more testing just to be safe? Nothing like experiencing bugged content.

10 Likes

This will kill guilds. This is a BAD CALL

BAD

CALL

MOVE PAST HOLIDAYS

MOVE PAST HOLIDAYS

MOVE PAST HOLIDAYS

61 Likes

Why don’t you just boost classic to Shadowlands… Hush rush rush!!!

8 Likes

Is this for real? My guild hasn’t even seen a femur drop yet kekw Big yikes blizzard.

23 Likes

Thank you Blizzard! Sick of AQ!

8 Likes

I welcome the additional content to bite into, but this feels 1-2 months too soon.

45 Likes

Releasing Naxx and SL at pretty much the same time and doing it over Xmas no less. Like what are ya’ll doing, this needs to happen in January.

50 Likes

Who’s gonna tell him he won’t be done with AQ even when he’s doing Naxx?

10 Likes

way too fast

24 Likes

There is nothing wrong with the release in December. Bring in the Burning Crusade. Blizzard wants more subs lol

26 Likes

“We try to avoid releaseing new content tiers during the holiday season so that players are not encouraged to choose between progression and spending time with family and friends. This also helps ensure us that we’re fully staffed to support any required hotfixes or tuning issues that may emerge” - Blizzard

Turns around and releases Shadowlands which will have Mythic Raid tiers released during Holidays and now Classic Naxx.

kekW

53 Likes

YES!!! SO pumped. Love new raids on the holidays it’s when I get to play most. :slight_smile:

3 Likes