PartySync in PVP

When you gonna stop letting level 70’s party sync for pvp? It’s not fun being camped in a level 49 battleground. Battlegrounds aren’t fun anymore when you even see an evoker you know you’re gonna lose. i wish more people would speak up about it!

4 Likes

Blizzard has shown they could give a rats behind about pvp.

I’ve noticed and it’s really sad. I have been enjoying pvp lately, but as soon as i see an evoker i know i don’t have a chance of winning. it also only knocks lvl 70’s to lvl 60 which isn’t fair at all.

Get level 70 friends.

Also an option, if you play horde and are facing a ton of level syncing premades. Merc mode seems to solve that issue.

party sync is a joke… 3 games in a row now and everyone just doesnt rez to get it over with

2 Likes

that’s what i had to do in one right before the one i just did. We just stayed dead because it sucked so bad. I’d rather wait there dead then get farmed at the graveyard.

what nonsense are you misinformed about?

when you gonna stop playing a MM hunter so YOU can one shot the other team???

Obviously, you’ve never looked into PartySyncing

yup isn’t it great HORDE get a get out of jail free card (Merc mode) it’s sad Ally don’t get that option.

OP you had no issues last night farming noob ally with 7k life last night. I saw you and your friends spawn camping atleast 4 BG’s in a row. Sad how when the tables are turned it’s no longer fun??

4 Likes

Oh thats because ally have everything else the horde doesnt. Id sell my soul to have my gaming buddies leave horde.

Which is why im a die hard supporter of the removal of factions, atleast when choosing my race.

1 Like

it sounds like you mistakenly blamed a 60 for syncing thinking only level 70’s can do it.
“er mah gerd they has purple gearz stoopid seventees”
anyone synced into 40-49 is the same ilvl as boas at 49. i say anyone because all toons 50-70 can sync into 40-49 and have the exact same template. talent points are another issue though….

my druid is 35 right now and has more hp than syncd players who come into 30-39. you should probably gear your leveling toons i suggest a tomb of sargeras run.155 ilvl stuffs.

First off, you underestimate the power of versitility in pvp (which all level 70s have loads of)
Second off, i detest your views, Im not going to run tomb of sargeras so i can compete at level 20 35(for the people that dont understand basic exaggeration), 90% of the people in lowbie bgs just want honor so they arent dead in the water at 70.

You wanna be a scumbag twink you feel free, but dont expect everyone else to play in such a degenerate manner.

4 Likes

hey buddy you missed it Horde just had a preservation
Evoker in a 40-49 when will it stop???

You got proof? Because I don’t camp graveyards. I’ve never seen you before and I don’t have anyone I regularly pvp with.

gearing up while leveling is twinking now?

i was on my priest last night and you had no problem camping the noobs with 7k HP and i lvl 45 gear (8 out of 10 games for ally were fails). BUT when you don’t win today you are on the forums crying it isn’t fair.

that seem really hyppicritical

yes, and im tired of pretending its not.
Running tomb of sargeras to compete in a bracket that normal people are running wailing caverns is something only a twink would do. And Twinks are the lowest most repulsive form of wow player.

2 Likes

so when you hit 70 you won’t get gear?? you just gonna stay in dungeon level 330 stuff?? How is it a crime to have gear in any other bracket besides 70??