Party Sync No Longer Giving Rewards?

Mostly Horde player… been leveling some Alliance toons using party sync and the Explorer League Documents in Loch Modan.

It’s my understanding that you can complete the same quests via Party Sync once every 24 hours. This held true until a couple weeks ago when the quests suddenly stopped giving any rewards (no experience, no gold, no party sync chest, nothing). I found it odd that in my quest log it would list the rewards, but when talking to the NPC for the turn in, the dialogue box showed no rewards.

There was a video of a streamer who showcased an exploit where they bypassed the 24 hour lockout and could repeatedly turn the quests in after logging out and back in. I figured the quest rewards had been temporarily disabled to prevent further exploitation while a fix was worked on.

I’m hearing from people and even witnessing myself that the exploit is still live. The people have simply moved on to new quests that haven’t been broken.

Can you please fix the exploit and restore the quests to their original functionality?