Party sync & 120's

this should be brought up over and over again til they listen to the pvp community instead of ignoring it and sweeping it under the rug and catering to pve/arena/mythic+ content

whoever came up with the idea party sync and letting geared out 120’s into random bg’s is a fool and should be fired for it and it’s not that alone people want scaling to be changed they made RBG’s for a reason for people to group up against other equal groups and now have ruined random bg’s by allowing party sync and higher levels they killed twinking but allow this to happen right after

at least make groups that party sync at a higher level wait in que longer til they are matched against a similar group…don’t like it? do RBG’s as it was intended keep random bg’s…RANDOM

It’s here to stay to keep the bads complaining.

i geared my 110’s to 250+ and havent had an upgrade drop until 118. the problem is you. not synced 120’s. not players closer to the gear ceiling than you. the pvp community arent the ones complaining.

although it is annoying when your team doesn’t have any and the other does. all you need is all 3 pieces of your azerite gear and you can do about the same damage if not more. i’m currently on a level 114 with all 3 pieces and did just as much damage and i’ve already topped 120s

Made it to the 111-119 bracket 3 days ago in this guy, ran 5 dungeons and managed to get 1 AZ piece while the other from Magni when I got the HoA. I am currently sitting at 221 ilvl at level 114. I can honestly say non 120’s arent a problem, like at all but 120 monks, Fire mages and MM hunters melt me so fast even with full hots and defesives I cant do a thing (Not even run lol). Topping the charts as a healer on a losing team doesnt really mean much when the only thing the healing was doing was padding the charts… 120 level sync into the 111-119 bracket really does “BREAK” the game if you will. It’s too much for a leveler to deal with without 120’s on their team too.

Update: Just hit level 115 and 224 ilvl while doing only dungeons and Battlegrounds. I wonder what my item level will be at when I hit 119 without turning xp off. would be nice if it is close to the 284 ilvl that the 120’s are so graciously given.

1 Like

I’ve seen them in the lower tiers that’s the real problem.