Party on the Dance Floor in the Darkmoon Faire

One thing that helps me is to remember them by number instead of the color/dance type. It’s not perfect but I find it a lot easier than trying to remember the dance types/symbols.

1 Like

Hey that is actually pretty funky music. Has a lot of disco, with hints of medieval, as well as cabaret.

The beginning sounds a lot like KC and the Sunshine Band. Like a mix of two of their songs :

And this has been around since Legion?

Yeesh. New to me.

1 Like

I just say the color out loud in a little sing song manner as the cpu is doing their moves. Saying it again when its my turn

5 Likes

Yes! The faire is revitalized! Now about getting a bumper car ride…

3 Likes

Whee!! Yay!! I’m so happy for a fun new activity! Thank you Blizzard!! :blush:

4 Likes

Okay so I finally dragged myself out there to do the new thing, it was kay! but uhhh, yeah why isn’t the item a learnable toy? C’mon Bliiiiiiz, don’t do players dirty like thaaat!

3 Likes

Exactly, I just got it and its NOT a TOY… But when I click the link the blue posted it says: Toy: Dance Dance Darkmoon

See the word “toy” in there? Also… 30 min CD :frowning:
The achieve should say: Reward: One less item slot in your bag.

4 Likes

I’m glad they added something new, as being a monthly visitor to DMF but the dance off achievements are NOT easy. Particular due to the ultra fast qualtum-clock that you have to do the moves in. For the most part you must clear every difficulty level with no mess-ups to get the final achieve. If you have that reaction time, more to you.

1 Like

As in Bust a Move which is a non-cancelled song because we all know try something or initiate something. The way you’re implying arrived way later. Bust is fine in this context mang.

2 Likes

I just say the colors out loud as they come up and then repeat it by saying the colors out loud. Helped me get a perfect score. Something about it helped me remember better than just seeing it. /shrug

3 Likes

I managed hard twice but I mess up a lot. It’s very punishing to need a perfect score for the achievements lol. The first 2 difficulties are easy.

And no I don’t want it nerfed lol. I just have a bad memory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still waiting for those new dances for all races promised back in wrath. We have not forgotten

1 Like

Honestly just saying the colors does help, no different than simon says! 5 is generally the point where, given enough time most people derp up and have to restart. Just be glad it’s only 3 colors.

Another strategy is to start with the hardest setting and just do them until you get it, after that 4 and 3 are cake. even though they’re pretty cake to start with. …They become cake atop of cake.

Someone made a weakaura, so I used that. :slight_smile: I just need 4 more easy wins now and I’m working on that lol.

To bust a move:

Means getting down, dancing energetically to music that you like, music with a good vibe.

It’s slang from the song and given meaning from it.

Don’t start twisting stuff just to try to be outraged.

Bust a move means dancing. Look it up in the urban dictionary