<Parts Unknown> 3/10 M 10/10 H SoD Recruiting for Core Team

Parts Unknown is looking for additional raiders to bolster our ranks as we continue to grow through Shadowlands. We have a fairly decent sized community and run a roster of 25 players with interests from across all walks of the game. Some of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Legion. And we are looking for more people who are passionate about achieving success in PvE content (Raids, M+, etc). We are also looking to welcome in a variety of players with interests outside of raiding to help create a vast community reaching across all aspects of the game.

Team Dixie Normous is our core raid group focused on mythic progression. We are 3/10 M and 10/10 H SoD currently. We are always looking for skilled players to join the roster and help us achieve our goals together!

Team Seamore Butts is our AOTC oriented raid group focused on clearing content, enjoying the atmosphere through the night and building a community of friends to play the game with. If the group grows large enough there is potential it might dip a toe or two into mythic.

Parts Unknown Information

• Dates & Times: :calendar: :clock1: Dixie Normous Wednesday & Thursday 9:00 PM –12:00 AM (Eastern) Seamore Butts Sunday & Monday 9:00 PM 11:00 PM
  • Raid Leader: Senivastus
  • Raid Assist: Bobbieflay (Newland#1120)
  • Content Type: Mythic Content pushing as far as possible CE is a goal but not a game breaker if we fail to achieve
  • Voice Chat: Discord (Required)

Raid Team Goals:

• To create a fun and engaging environment for players to enjoy their time while we progress through mythic content. We aim to be as close to Cutting Edge as possible if not achieving it.

:rotating_light: Full Time Raiders* :rotating_light:

• :shield: Tanks: Closed - Looking for tanks to setup second team.
  • :crossed_swords: OPEN - Melée DPS: Warrior,Monk
  • :bow_and_arrow: Ranged DPS: OPEN - Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter
  • :hospital: OPEN Healers: Monk, Priest, Paladin
    will consider any exceptional player, and/or class if not listed above. We are looking to start a secondary team with Sunday being one of our raid days. Second day still not solidified but are looking to grow that team.

Current Progression:
Shadowlands:

*Sanctum of Domination 3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

• Castle Nathria: 5/10 Mythic

Raider Expectations:

• Be available every Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (will break midway)
  • relevant gear level
  • 1 of 2 BiS Covenant Picks
  • Run 4 Mythic+ a week (Greater Vault); we also have a large roster of M+ runners
  • We provide flask/food/pots but you should have all other consumables.
  • Knowledge of fights moving into them so adapt to strategy quickly.
  • Have the following addons: DBM or Big Wigs, Method Raid Tools, and Personal Loot Helper.
  • Know your class.
  • Be able to take basic criticism.

BFA: Complete!
– Ny’alotha: 9/12 Mythic.
– Eternal Palace: 8/8 Heroic
– Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9 Heroic
– Uldir: 8/8 Heroic

If Parts Unknown looks like the team for you, come talk to me! Or Apply at: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/parts-unknown/core?preview

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you on the team!

Still looking!

anotha one down and still looking for more to join us on our journey!

Still looking!

We are excited to get back into raiding in 9.1! Do you have a home to do hoodrat things with?!

<3 actively searching for players who smells like they want a hot dog REAL BAD

Looking for more :slight_smile:

Looking to expand our community and round off our raid team!

Now serving cake and drinks to any active recruit

I do have some interest, do you all not have any public logs?

There should be but I have a feeling it is an account issue with the guild ranks- let me see if I can fix that but add me on Bnet and I will get you discord access to the log channel until i get that resolved. Newland#1120

Open to more recruitment and also looking at a potential secondary team to be start up in the next couple weeks.

Looking for more consistent attendance and performance players- Had a 0% wipe on The Nine!!! Will also be starting a secondary team for Sun and Mon nights for more casual players!

Poooof BACK TO THE TOP!