<PARTNERS IN CRIME> 11/12H Weekend & 10/12N Weds Raids

About the guild:
<PARTNERS IN CRIME> has been a raiding guild since the end of MoP. The core of the guild has been around since it was formed by two brothers back in MoP. Our guild values loyalty, integrity and having fun. We are looking for more members to add to TWO raid teams. We also welcome casual players, farmers, or people looking to just hang out while they level and play.

Our Goals:
<PARTNERS IN CRIME> is a semi-hardcore guild. The weekend raid group (Group A) is a bit further ahead progression wise and tends to expect a bit more (such as pushing keys weekly for gear to help with progression). The 2nd raid group (Group B) is looking to refill some empty places, this is a bit more casual slower progression raid/alt raid. This is a bit more of a relaxed raid, but still wants to down bosses.

What we expect :
Our core members are serious about pushing Mythic progression and eventually clearing raids. Attendance is very important, we know things come up, but without regular attendance bosses won’t die. Everyone is expected to notify the raid lead, a guild officer, or leave a message in discord PRIOR to not showing up to a raid. We do follow a no show/no raid policy (Once you no show a raid cycle, you will not get a raid invite).
Current Raid Progression:
Group A: 8/8H 4/8M (EP)
Group B: 8/8H (EP) 6/12N (NYA)

Raiding Schedule
GROUP A:
Friday: Heroic/Mythic | 9pm - 1am CST
Saturday: Heroic/Mythic | 9pm - 1am CST

GROUP B:
Wednesday: Norm/Heroic | 7pm - 10pm CST

Recruitment Priorities:
GROUP A:
Healer: Resto Sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Holy Pally
Ranged DPS: Warlock, SPriest, EleShaman, Mage

GROUP B:
Healers: RShaman, RDruid, HPally, MW Monk
Damage: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, WW, Ret Paladin, Warrior

How to contact:
If if are interested, feel free to leave a post.
You can also contact one of the following people via bnet:
Recruitement Officers: Ding#1443 (Vael) or Arc#1386 (Arc)
GM: Mis#21964 (Mis)

Are you still looking

Arc… We are always recruiting. Highest priority at the moment: Mage

Are you still recruiting for Group B?

Druid: Balance/Resto, 418, 64 neck.

Just returned after 7 month break.

Wondering if your still raiding on Wednesdays.

you have anyone that streams I’m looking to join group A

Good evening,

Is Team A still looking for a Resto Druid for 8.3? I went extremely casual since late BoD through EP and am looking to take up raiding again! You guys seem to be up my alley, so I’d love a chance to chat @Decaiden#1423!

Druid: 70 Neck, Resto ilvl 428 / Feral ilvl 419
(willing to learn Balance/Guardian)

Check Hiromaru-Kil’jaeden for previous progression (6/9M BoD, 6/8M Uldir)

We are currently looking for healers for both groups. I will send you an add to chat.

The main raid group ended EP at 4/8M. Unfortunately at this time we are no longer accepting melee.

Recruitment Priorities:
GROUP A:
Healer: Resto Sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Holy Pally
Ranged DPS: Warlock, SPriest, EleShaman, Mage

GROUP B:
Healers: RShaman, RDruid, HPally, MW Monk
Damage: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, WW, Ret Paladin, Warrior

If you’re looking for a solid raid group with a guild that’s a lot of fun to be in look no further. Here are the two groups current progression.

Group A is 9/12H
Group B is 9/12N

Hello again. Thank you for getting back to me, but I have already found a guild to transfer to. Good luck in Nya’lotha!

Great raid this week!

Group A is now 11/12H
Group B is now 10/12N.

Currently recruiting:
GROUP B:
Wednesday: Norm/Heroic | 7pm - 10pm CST

Damage: Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, WW, Ret Paladin, Warrior

im interested.