Pandaria Questline

I recently bought the base World of Warcraft subscription for my girlfriend, and we both reached level ten yesterday. According to the map, we should be able to level up in Pandaria, but I cannot find the starting quest for either of us to get to the Skyfire to begin the Pandaria expansion, and I’ve checked the mission board and the Orgrimmar throne room to find it. Is there any insight I could get on this confusion? Thanks in advance!

Heya!

So all starting quests for their respective expansions have been moved to chromie. On your map, while in orgrimmar or stormwind, you should see the icon on your map to find chromie. Speak to her, and choose MOP, to go back in time to begin the Mists of Pandaria expansion quest!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Thaoth,

We tried that, but it won’t let my girlfriend do any of those because she doesn’t have a level fifty character yet since that’s allegedly one of the requirements.

Greetings again,

Yes, I apologize for not including that. With the Pre-patch only players who have level 50 characters can access it. It seems kind of forced at a first glance, but I suspect blizzard did it this way so new players not only get familiar with the game, but they get caught up with the current content. Of course, once your girlfriend has finished leveling to 50, she can create a new character and travel there to talk to chromie. Then she can explore whichever past adventure she wishes!

Glad I could help, and hope that clarifies any gaps.

I appreciate it, thanks!