Pandaria Quest?

I boosted my warrior and leveled to 120. I am now wanting to go to Pandaria for transmog runs, and when I go to Stormwind to get the quest it is not there. All NPC’s are in the other room for the night elf warrior quest line. So I did that quest line hoping the quest NPC would be available, but it is not. So…how do I get to Pandaria now?

First thing to check is, do you have low/trivial quest tracking turned on?

Since you boosted to 110 you presumably have a Legion Dalaran hearthstone; Dalaran has a portal to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms in the hall with the portals to the various capitals (the Greyfang Enclave, as it’s labeled on the map)

Thank you for the responses. I do have the low/trivial quest tracker on and I know the NPC that starts that quest line is next to the throne. I did not even think about the portal in Dalaran to Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Thank you for reminding me of that. Guess I will be using that until I can get the quest to get the portal opened in Stormwind. Cheers.

There’s also the portal to the starting area of the Panda village in Stormwind. I don’t know what happens, but when I went for profession training on an alt, a NPC said I would be in the Skyfire (or whatever its called) and offered to port me.

that’s the portal he’s trying to find the quest to unlock :slight_smile:

I wonder, did you check the bulletin boards? For Alliance this would be in either the Trade or Dwarven Districts.

1 Like