Pandaria Baby Looking for a Guild for Classic

Hello!
I’m looking to find a guild to play Classic with! I started playing back in Mists, and so I never got to try Vanilla. I’ve heard a lot of things about it, so I decided to try it for myself!
I’m given to understand that the social aspect of the game will be a lot more necessary in Classic than in retail, so I thought it’d be a good idea to find a guild I can run with.
About what I’m looking for:

• I’m planning on playing a Tauren Druid and as such am looking for a Horde guild.
  • Casual guild preferred, I’m normally on in the evenings and on the weekends.
  • I’d love to find an RP guild! RP is one of the main things I enjoy doing in game. I’ll try PvP if I have to, but I even suck at current PvP, so I don’t expect to be any better in Classic.
    I don’t know if it’s too early to be looking for a guild just yet, since we’re still a couple weeks away from Classic, but if anyone can point me towards what I’m looking for here, it’d be much appreciated!

Hi, Lorgrash.

Our guild is looking for raiders and casual players to join our ranks. Whitemane, PVP - We’re a group of adults in our late 20’s early 30’s. Our focus will be on group leveling, dungeons, and progressing raid content. We don’t do much in the realm of RP unfortunately. If you’re unable to find an RP guild that suits your needs and you just want a group of relaxed people to play with send me a message.

Cheers,
Biscuit

Good luck finding a home

Hello!
We are a mature and casual guild in need of druids. We all have families and a life outside of games so you are free to contribute as much as you can afford. Our loot system is very casual friendly as well. The core group of us have been together for over 14 years. Our Discord server is very active and we welcome you to hop in!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]