Panda warrior anyone?

Yes! Husband is new to WoW and when he was making his first character, I told him to pick whichever race he wanted and we could level together. I didn’t think he’d pick a panda. :rofl: Thus, Pandaluna the fury warrior was born!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/greymane/pandaluna

1 Like

Pandaren Rogue animations are seriously so cool :sob:

1 Like

I really enjoyed by Pandaran Warrior. Just race changed to Zandalari for the self heal.

1 Like

Pandaren are supposed to be chubby! I never wear a belt on mine because I imagine she just wants to be free. Also she doesn’t worry about haters :wink:

Talking about KT.

Replace the b with a t and…you got it!!

Until very recently that wasn’t an option.

I leveled up this one in Legion just for fun and to see the warrior class hall questline. The fury animations are excellent, really agile looking, and if you dw Pandaren-style staves you can pretend you’re a monk

2 Likes

<<< Panda warrior here.

2 Likes

I wonder if they’ll ever fix the LFD warrior animations. Seriously try leaping with one and watch the glitched landing animation. Bleh.

Female pandaren have great animations for everything:

-Caster
-Ranged weapons
-Spears and other two handers
-DW

I haven’t tried dual wielding daggers actually…I’m leveling one as a shaman, doing enhancement and mogged my weapons to fist weapons. You’re basically an air bender.

Why would I wear a belt? Seriously, my tummy has to be my best feature.

3 Likes

I’ll probably switch my warrior back to pandaren.

I like my Pandaren Warrior, but haven’t gotten around to leveling her in BfA. I like the more agile animations. If we ever get Gladiator back in some form then Pandaren will definitely be my race of choice for the nice shield animations they have.

:+1:
:zipper_mouth_face:

Panda warrior here, fashionably late! We make great warriors!

2 Likes

Hello! Yes, I am a fashionable panda warrior. I’ve been hibernating far too long, but sword & board is a great fit for the more “sturdy” races :smile:

May the mists guide you.

you got your wish :0

1 Like

I have two currently; one on each faction. Slightly unrelated but I really wish the swords from the starting area were eligible for transmog, or at least that there were eligible lookalikes.

Addendum:

I just realized how old this is and now I’m disappointed in myself.

1 Like

Front and center, Rage of the Jade Wind at your service.

1 Like