Pancakes or waffles

It has ham and ham is usually eaten at breakfast therefore this can pass as breakfast even if others say no.

1 Like

French toast > waffles > pancakes

/waggle

2 Likes

french toast
:bread: :cake:

2 Likes

Blasphemy!

6 Likes

French to-…

Drat! Too slow.

My father (RIP) and I used to make homemade pizza together every Sunday, and everything was made from scratch. Besides the usual sauce and mozzarella, Mine was topped with pepperoni, bleu cheese, mushrooms with sun-dried tomatoes (both sautéed together in wine)…and pineapple pieces. The combination of savory and sweet was to die for.

1 Like

I like them both but pancakes are a bit softer and cozier feeling for your tum tum.

Also, there are a lot of ways you can make pancakes a bit healthier if that’s something you’re interested in. :upside_down_face:

Pancakes. Waffles are good too, sometimes.

I’m so proud of myself, I finally perfected toad in a hole this morning!

I’m kinda just in the mood for eggs benedict tbh. With English Muffins.

Healthy???
Healthy!!!
Noooo!!! Let the world enjoy cooked dough covered in sweet tree sap with a square of milk on top!
(Unless of course you need it to be healthy or gluten-free to have a good start to the day.)

1 Like

Waffles all the way. Because that is why god created waffles for chicken and waffles.

Yum!

2 Likes

I know, I know! Sometimes the yummier option is the healthier choice anyway ironically, because people just need bit of comfort and stress relief. Stress does worse things to your body than a bit of maple syrup that’s for sure. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

French toast is superior to both.

Silver-dollar blueberry pancakes, with bacon on the side.

2 Likes

Pancakes! Specifically chocolate chip ones c: (also please share)

I… I’m sorry, you perfected WHAT now??

Pwaffles is my answer.

1 Like

Well, when you kids grow up, you’ll know it’s time for a real mans breakfast,

Steak, eggs, and hashbrowns.

I can’t believe this wasn’t already mentioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Waffles. Particularly a big ol’ Belgian waffle.