Pally, Monk tank looking to convert to Dps / healers

Hi all,

Since no one really needs tanks right now for raids, I am looking to learn how to heal and dps on my characters. Any interest? It might take me a bit to get use to the changes

Hello,

Dark Rendezvous is a newly formed guild looking for raiders. We need all roles and our current goal is to get AOTC. We consist of friends who have been playing together for several years or more. Raiding is on Thurs from 9pm to 12 eastern. We would like to add additional days as we grow.

You can contact me in game on Kalvarius / Setzuna or Bnet Kalvarius#1559

Hello, I am Corstus, raid leader for Disillusioned. We are seeking new members to dps with a healing off spec. We are an older guild that is 5/12 Heroic and looking to go further with you. Willing to help with gear!

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 7/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for Heroic raiding that will lead into Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

Current Priorities:
~Healers~

• Disc Priest - High
  • Resto Shaman - High
  • Mistweaver Monk - Medium
  • Holy Priest - Medium
  • Holy Paladin - Low
  • Resto Druid - Low

~Ranged DPS~

• Hunter - High
  • Mage - High
  • Spriest - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Balance - Medium

~Melee DPS~

• Havoc DH - High
  • Warrior DPS - Medium
  • DPS DK - Medium
  • Rogue - Low
  • Ret Paladin - Low

To apply contact:
Bnet: CrazzyChris#1695
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097

I believe I will be maining a pally for Shadowlands with Monk Alt! Who needs a tank / Dps / healer!

Hi there. We just switched to Thrall and are 12/12 H and 2/12 M, currently recruiting with a focus on next tier. Send me a message on btag at IamTal#1347 if you’d like to chat!

If…you are willing to work with me and help me learn how to heal, I am willing to learn :slight_smile:

If not, I am a great tank

Hey there we are currently looking for an available tank!! come check us out!!

Cupcakes

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: AwesomeIsMatt#1304(Discord)

Alfaro#7894 (Discord)

Requirements: Discord

Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards