@ Paladins

I think I just might see you on the battlefield casting flash of light brother. Until Valhalla! :grin:

1 Like

so you get paladin (edit and ALL classic hybrids) already. Healbot or something that would be censored

2 Likes

You may or may not have played Classic WoW originally but you’re the last person that any one should take advice from. You’re not passionate about playing a class, you only care about selfish and ridiculous DPS meters.

Good luck with your warrior and kindly find your self into a “warrior guide” because you’re gonna need it.

1 Like

:bomb: Ouch

3 Likes

I levelled holy ret and loved it. I was able to heal and dps quite well.

I like holy 10-25ish then ret 25-40ish and prot/holy 40-60ish. However no matter how you level a pali its painfully boring. Also we will have to see how sitting in combat works. I keep reading its different from private servers currently.

Is it truly that boring? If it’s just slow, that’s ok because then I have time to just sit back Jan out to some killer tunes and talk trash in guild chat.

Until you get more skills, it can be extremely boring because you’re just auto attacking, using seals/judgements. Compared to other classes from vanilla it’s not bad, but compared to live it’s very boring.

I have my PC setup with 2 monitors now.

One is an old 4:3 ratio monitor to play Classic WoW on,and the other I can browse the internet or play tetris.

I have got it covered!

I have 2 monitors on my PC now too.

In actually kinda surprised that I didn’t do this earlier… It’s really amazing!

I dual monitor as well. I can level a paladin on one screen and binge watch the entire GoT series on the other. :grin:

Ret to me is way to boring leveling up. Infact the only thing prot does is allows me to try and maximize some strange hit patterns. You are going to be leveling with 3 keys on 10 second cds for a 45 second fight. Although dungeon leveling is slow atleast its interactive and past 40 i might just heal my way to 60 (only on rested exp). The thing is at 50 you can start your ony attunement and brd grind. By 55 you can do LBRS. I did strat ud at 57 iirc. You can start getting pre raid BIS starting at 50 so if i have to farm the dungeons anyways i might as well get exp while doing it.

You will need the entire series with how slow pali is.

I don’t play solo so there is that advantage for me.

Unless they’ve modified the engine to not allow it, you should be able to play classic in 1080.

Warrior is much more boring until 30 when you finally get slam for some real damage. HS is worse than a paladin by miles. If you do the rend/hamstring spam for the extra chance for a dodge so you can use OP, it is only a 5% chance for an average of 200 rage. Doesn’t seem that good to me.

That’s why I say, compared to other classes in vanilla, it’s not bad.

If you are going to play a Paladin in classic…

Find someone to level up with and just heal them the whole way up to 60.

A hunter would be a nice leveling buddy

With a paladin, you could just as easily go dual dps or tank/dps.