Paladins in classic

So I never really played the Alliance simply due to the fact that I never truly wanted to play the inferior faction in the game. But I really do like my paladin so much that I might actually try Alliance this time around. Cant have a Blood Elf paladin there

so my question I got to ask is how is end game paladin play for PvP and how are they for healers in raids and dungeons. Not asking how good they are now… I already know that answer. I am asking how good where they then.

They suck to level but not as much as Warrior…If you’re going to be investing time early at launch it wont be so bad. Also remember you get the free mount, easier quest for the epic. Got some awesome class specific stuff and look good in a dress or Judgement! Their awesome at Healing in PvP and my Favorite for PvE. If you wanna check it out and need a place to role you are welcome to check us out and either way good luck in your search!

1 Like

Wow cool thank you. I might try it out then. My old account I had only warrior and warlock. Pretty terrible combination to have if you want to have a life outside of wow in classic. But this time I think I may have even more free time so I will try out a pally+ warlock+ warrior. I was in Encore on Illidan server with my warrior long ago. I know your community it is the most well known imo and one of the best. And I know your guild is supposedly going to have a guild set up in classic, same name. I may be there.