Paladin Prot, Ret or Holy TBC?

Can you show us a proof?

The answer to this question depends on your guild and who else is in the raid.

1 Prot, 1 Ret, and a few Holy is pretty ideal for any raid. The only question is who else your guild has in what roles; for example, Prot is a fantastic AoE/trash tank, but you still don’t want to have four tanks in the raid.

Talk to your guild not to the forum. Every paladin spec is useful.

I would disagree that more than one holy paladin is useful.

2 holy, 1 ret, one prot. Holy pallies are the tank healer and the best single target healers.

Ret provides a strong debuff, and prot is huge for hyjal and easy heroics.

Warriors? Maybe for pvp, but not for PvE.

Paladin will be VASTLY overplayed.

You should actually read them yourself. Lying is downright pathetic.

It’s the distinction between optimal and useful, I would say.

In BC, yes, in theory, one holy paladin is probably all there is in the “optimal” raid comp. Basically no one will actually play that comp, and holy is perfectly fine in the “we need more healers, get someone with a healing spell in here” hole that 99% of raids will experience.

I’m gonna guess that most of those warriors have their hunter or warlock alts ready.

I’m honestly surprised people think warrior overpopulation will be an issue. Something like 80% of the dps warriors I know are either alts or used to be alts before a main swap.

I would imagine a vast majority of warriors are ready and willing to swap to a different class when tbc comes out. This is probably made even more likely by the fact that many guilds are already planning out their tbc roster and people are taking steps to ensure they get onto that roster.

You lost all credibility as soon as you said that TBC has dual spec, and that holy isn’t useful.
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

LOL! This didn’t age well.