Paladin not generating Holy Power

was doing the “absorb azerite from elemental” world quest in Stormsong Valley when I noticed my holy power generating abilities weren’t generating any holy power when I was fighting an Infused Crag. I was stuck at 2. and the world quest itself seemed to bug out a bit - I had completed it but it was still showing up on my objectives bar as a tracked world quest

2 Likes

I had the same problem with the same quest. I did get holy power to display when a mob died, but once I used the holy power I could not generate any more. I was able to get the quest to complete by exiting the game and logging back in.

I am also having issues with mounts (including flight path) not displaying. When I use a flight path it shows me swimming through the air, the water strider displays me running across the water.

yeah i had to log for it to work again

I’m having this problem too - some holy power generators just aren’t generating HP.
I’m trying a scan and repair now.

I have had this happen once with my enhance shaman not generating maelstrom and once with a rogue not generating combo points. As others have said, relogging fixes it but one of the times was during a warfront which makes relogging not really an option.

Haven’t been able to put my finger on what might have caused it. I don’t think i did anything different than usual. And it has only been a couple times in a lot of recent play time.

1 Like

I’ve also been experiencing this issue on my Monk and chi generation. Seems pretty random so far. I’ll be doing world quests or whatever, and then all of a sudden my chi generators randomly stop giving me chi.

Yea, my holy power is bugged right now, and only displays the holy power after I defeat an enemy; so if I’m chaining enemies I have 5 holy power entering combat, use 3 on templar verdict, have 2 I can’t use, kill it with my other abilities, and when they die the holy power I generated in combat finally pops up. Because of this I’ve had to kill enemies win a severely hampered way, my whole talent tree is built around templar’s verdict

1 Like

Same here. I believe this thread is the same issue: HUGE mount bug: invisible mounts, able to interact

This blizzard very much. It’s annoying as hell and limiting my paladin severely.

I just had a thought. Does everyone having issues have the azerite trait Relentless Inquisitor? I’m wondering if it has something to do with that since it deals with holy power.

1 Like

I’m having issues as well. This appears seemingly at random. Holy generators don’t work correctly.

I too am having this issue. While completing world quests, I do not generate holy power. Super Frustrating. Thx

A game file repair that I did 12 days ago fixed this for a while, but the problem reoccured today.

Have it happen far too often on my ENhancement Shaman

Bump because this bug is STILL not fixed.

Happens to me too, actually I just got it today on my druid as well. Really annoying. When it happens it always coincides with the invisible mount bug, and will fix itself if I swap toons and back.

They’re not going to push a significant bug fix 4 days before a major patch goes live. Hopefully it will be fixed in 8.1.5.

Had this bug occur last night in a warfront. Luckily, it happened just before the gate went down so I only needed to be carried for the final fight.

Holy Power is delayed or doesn’t show up. Mounting with no mount. Looks like I’m running at mount speed and I can go indoors like this. I confirmed that players see the same thing I’m seeing. Vending is extremely slow. Quests are not updated as you progress through quest lines but are completed. I experience no lag in combat or interacting with the world or other players.
Update: Hearthed out of Nazmir and all issues disappeared.

1 Like

have had all these same issues on my paladin following the ‘stuck dead’ bug.

Bumped for having the same issue, had last week and now on patch day. Still not fixed…