Paladin looking to transfer

Hello All,

My name is Gipster, I am currently level 60 on Kurrinnaxx and I play a Paladin.

My current spec is Holy but I have planned further done the line to play Retribution in phase 3/4.

I have extensive knowledge of the paladin class and can play any spec when it comes down to it. Currently, both gear sets of holy and ret are pre-bis / bis and currently have all professions which are Eng/Mining Above 275 along with having all attunements and keys for classic.

Currently my server sucks so bad, I cant even get a group going for scholomance.

Please if you have an offer, I am looking for a guild (yes I will transfer) post below or contact me on battlenet: justabro#11969

We’re looking for more pink in our life. Check us out if interested:

I would but i am not keen on RP servers.

It’s a PvP server first and foremost and one of the few that still maintains a 50/50 Horde/Alliance ratio. Additionally, you only have to RP if you want too. Otherwise you just play the game how you always do and get to enjoy some RP scenes from time to time. Feel free to roll an alt and check us and the community out, it truly is second to none.

[Fellowship] (A) on Whitemane is a hardcore raiding guild with strong and experienced leadership with goals to become a top U.S. guild and widely recognized regarding speed clearing, raid execution, and world boss kills. Our core leadership has experience in all endgame Vanilla content on retail vanilla and private servers. We have an abundance of knowledge and would love to share it with dedicated and intrinsically-driven players.

We intend on becoming a top competitive guild in Classic WoW by the time AQ-40 or phase 5 comes around, while still emphasizing a mature and friendly community with an active discord and in-game community. Some highlights in our guild is that we have a coalition with a top U.S. guild, Risen, and have accumulated 35+ world boss kills. Also, we have many 99% parsers shown by wow logs, which indicates we have many skilled players on the core roster. We are 8/8 BWL and continue to work hard to improve our speed and execution during raids.

We are currently seeking Holy Paladins and any exceptional DPS are welcome to contact me regarding any position currently available.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:00-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Loot System: Loot wish lists

For any questions and to seek this opportunity, please contact Pvpro#4300 on discord or WanabeNinja#1572 on Bnet!

Hello! We do Sat night raids at 8pm if you are interested let me know!

We raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst and need another holy paladin, more information below.