Paladin Looking for Raiding Guild

Hello guild recruiters! I am Pineapplehut, currently a level 50 Paladin. I am looking for a guild for end game content with planned raid times on weekdays after 7.30pm est. I am also hoping to find a guild with people around my level or higher to start the end game dungeon grind for that BiS.

Before you write me off for wanting to play Retribution, let me talk about what I can bring to your raid!

As a player, I am an experienced raider on and off through every expansion since the beginning. I am chill and just looking to have some fun this time around. I view Classic as an opportunity to revisit the game we love and do the things we may never have had the chance to do before, like playing Retribution in raid!

As a class and spec, I am still a Paladin, so I will contribute to your raid with all the usual buffs and cooldowns! As a Retribution Paladin, my blessing of might will always be improved so your other holy paladins can spend those valuable 5 talent points elsewhere. I know my DPS can never match a fury warrior on simulations, but trust that in the hands of an experienced player (with a few pieces of gear), it won’t be dead weight. I am willing to be the designated Nightfall wielder come phase 3 so we don’t have to sacrifice a fury warrior for it. If called upon, I will turn off my Sanctity Aura for one the raid leader deems more useful (please don’t make me do it) but I will!

I am a Blacksmith, going master axesmith, so I will grind that Thorium rep so I can make Nightfall for us!

Feel free to reach out in game or on this post! I look forward to discussing your guilds!

Just a word of advice as a fellow hybrid class player. Play more than one role. Be wiling to spec swap for a night and carry an off spec set.

My goal in Classic is to tank raids as a Feral Druid. That said I know I am not a main tank (even if i can MT many flights and hope to some) I am also going to have melee dps and healing gear sets. Ferals are great off tanks due to high threat generation and lack of needing to be smashed in the face to generate rage. That said I will have to heal and there’s a hybrid Feral/Resto tanking spec. And every so often I’ll get to try my hand at powershifting and feral dps.

Any guild will appreciate a flexible hybrid more so than a rigid hybrid. I know it’s not as simple for Paladins and I wish you the best of luck finding a guild that will take you as Ret. I think it’s perfectly fine to have a Ret Pally in a raid team. Good luck!!

I can vouch for how great Pineapplehut is, very good paladin and fun to play with :slight_smile: