Paladin looking for people to play with

I was thinking of starting an ally casual raid guild with raids pve and pvp. I used to run a guild in classic called Eternal Dawn and we had a lot of funback in Classic TBC and Wrath.

You can join our group if you want. we will be on a PVE-RP server Alliance of course so you can stick with Paladin

Hail! Brother of the Light!!! Need a home? We uave a house. Check us out and see if we might be a fit and good luck inbyour search! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP) - #5 by Battalíon-arthas

i am running an Alliance PvE Guild if you happen to be interested. we also have a few officer positions available if youd like to interview for those slots. my discord is Tmac#7095

[A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend come check us out!

Hello, I am an officer from NaCl and we have been active on retail for a few years and have achieved many heroic clears and mythic progression for raiding. We are going to Grobbulus a RP-PVP realm and are going hard in to classic with expectations to raid by week 3. Feel free to message me!
Discord: Tala#0262
Btag: Blazingeagle#11348

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD

Hello Aslyae

Whitemane PvP - Raid times are [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

If you’re interested

My discord is Impact#1332 and bnet is Impact#1662

Hey Aslyae, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

what server did u guys decide on?

Hey Aslyae! Grievance will be running on Pagle. We are a larger guild in several games ready to make Classic a new home for our members. :slight_smile: We are a family first casual raiding guild. We do not plan to rush to 60 and jump right into raiding but instead take our time and enjoy the journey. We are all about camaraderie and having fun!

If this sounds interesting to you you can head to grievancegaming dot com to read more or just add Rylok#0664 or Rhoklaw#3395 to your Discord to chat with them about it. :slight_smile:

We picked Whitemane

Hey Aslyae,

If you’re on the EST side of things we would love to have you!