Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I am a returning player for shadowlands looking to join a dedicated raiding guild, preferably one raiding 3 days out of the week with a 3-4 HR raid time frame on each raid night. I am available daily from 6pm and later and completely free Saturday’s and Sunday’s.

I am willing to pay for a realm change as well as faction change into any guild that is in need of a paladin. I primarily main as a Prot/Ret but have experience raiding as a holy paladin as well.

Experience - From BC to Cata I was a raid leader who organized a group of 10/25 cleared all of the content when it was still current most notably Bane/LoD and Alliance side first clear of Fireland’s for the realm I was on at that time being “Uldaman”. I was unable to keep up with time to play as much to progress raid content as I would have liked but still acquired Ahead of the curve on all content except for BFA. I did not partake in any BFA content.

I am willing to progress heavily and make any kind of sacrifices / adjustments needed to join a dedicated raid team again and hope to join one soon for the progression into shadowlands!

CONTACT INFO -
Discord - Atlien#1442 - This would be the best way to reach me
Battlenet - JCZ#1194

1 Like

Hello there Atlien.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)