Paladin and Warlock LFG

Hello, my friend and I are looking for a late night weekend raiding guild (sat/sun starting 10pm EST or later). We are looking for AoTC but aren’t opposed to stepped into mythic occasionally. We both went 7/10 mythic in nathria and then 7/10 heroic in SoD before our guild fell apart.
I just rerolled to a prot paladin (~218 ilvl) but have a rogue (~220 ilvl) to play in raid if needed.
My friend plays a demo/destro warlock with a 237 ilvl.

Also I personally will be wanting to do m+ outside of raid times and push for KSM.

If we might be a match for your guild please reach out to me at:
Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 5/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for the replies but so far neither of the two guilds fit our schedule.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Any non-mail dps
1 Healer non-mw

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Thank you again for the reply but again these times dont fit our schedule.
Also to add we would prefer to stay horde but aren’t opposed to swapping to alliance.