Paladin and Shaman Duo LF raiding guild

Hey guys, a friend and myself are currently looking for a raiding guild on Horde, we play on Area 52 but would be open to transfer. We would prefer times somewhere between 6-10pm EST as we both work early in the morning and dont want to go too late. Would be perfect if it was a weekend guild, but could make it work if not.

I am open to playing either holy or ret, whatever your guild would like. My friend plays as Elemental. We both rerolled mains not long ago but are now both over 200 ilvl and looking to get back into raiding.

We also both run a lot of m+ and would love a guild that also likes to do keys. If you’re guild is in need of 2 players to slot in right away for a tryout, let me know by either responding to this thread or contact me through Discord!

Luminate#4048

If you have just a little flexibility with your times, our team may be a good fit for you. I’ll drop our spam in case you’re interested.

Last Pull is a small semi-casual raiding guild looking to add to our current raid team. We are currently 10/10N 2/10H and have just started active Heroic progression. We’re a pretty laid back group that is progression focused while still actually enjoying raid time. Our raiders are expected to communicate, show up on time, be prepared, and pull their weight.

Raid Schedule is Wed & Thu 8-11pm EST.
Currently actively recruiting-
-UH DK
-Enh/Ele Shaman
-Ret Pally
-Boomkin
-Disc/Holy Priest

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, contact me @
Discord- aviallina#9531
Bnet - Aviallina#1697

Hey there, We would be interested in having both of you in our guild definitely both as DPS, but we would be willing to trial you as Holy. Give it a read and let me know if you’re interested in progressing in Mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-1010h-ce-focused-lfm-3-nightsweek-looking-for-core/783991

Hello! I’m not sure what your endgame goals are for raiding, but if you’re looking for an AOTC-focused guild that may do some casual mythic venturing, you might want to check us out. And since we’re on different servers if you want to spend a few weeks raiding with us cross-realm before making a decision, that’s fine too :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric on Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. As a newly-formed semi-casual guild with a core of members that have been together for five years, we’re shooting for AOTC (with members currently at least 7/10H CN and have been AOTC every tier since HFC) and want likeminded players to join us to hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to bring their best self every night. That they’re prepared and willing to improve however they can while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

We’re looking for:
Any and all roles!

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Good morning! I think my guild Memoria on Mal’ganis would be a great fit for you! Would like to discuss more, so i added you in discord from Opkorean. Hope to chat more with you!

Waddup Luminate. You might be a good fit for us: Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST. I know that stretches a little bit past you and your bud’s limit but let me know if the flexibility works for you.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hi Luminate! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Not sure if the same times apply to the preferred weekends but I added you and look forward to talking with ya!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Hallo Luminate! Instead of doing a copy+pasta and dippin’ outta here, I went straight ahead and added you to Discord so we could do a one on one chat about my guild. (: The name you should keep an eye out for is OMFGSina. ^^ Hope to hear back from you.

Hey how does Saturday Morning work for you we need a Holy pally and Ele shaman we raid from 9am to 1pm est check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127

Hey, my guild could be a good fit. Here is our info.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance, We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar