<Pain Train> Looking for weekday/weekend raiders!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde)[Red Team 8/8 H] [ Blue Team7/8 N 3/8 H] We are recruiting dps for our weekday raid group! Raid Times are Tues/Wed 9:00p-11:30p Server. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

New raiders are welcome on Blue team, feel free to reach out to me or Blue Teams raid lead bellow.

These are core spots that need immediate filling! If youre a casual normal/heroic raider our weekday team might be for you!

CURRENT NEEDS: BLUE TEAM

-Ret Pally
-Mage(High Priority)
-Shadow Priest
-Any other competent Ranged DPS will be considered

Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

In Game: Shár (á is alt+0225) Blue Team Raid Lead
Battlenet: Shar#1184
Discord: Shar#9615
Ximu: GM
Discord: Ximu#6990

Team recruitment status:
Red Team NOT recruiting
Blue Team RECRUITING

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Spots are still open and need immediate filling folks!

still looking to fill spots for blue team

Hi. I am looking for a Horde guild on Zul’jin.

I am making the switch to Horde to play a Zandalari Druid. I am in the process of grinding out the rep, etc to unlock them with this toon. Once I unlock them and level the toon, I plan to raid as Resto with Balance OS.

I’m not sure how long this will take with RL, etc.

I will reach out to you guys in game later tonight.

EDIT - I don’t know why my profile here says I am in Unbroken Loyalty. I am currently unguilded. :slight_smile:

Bobmaulie,

Feel free to reach out to me any time. We’re always looking for good players. You can find me on my main, Shár or my alt, Nikkani. I look forward to hearing from you…when the servers come back up…if they come back up any time soon. =(

You can also contact me ingame… Im always around :slight_smile:
Still looking to fill out blue teams spots !

Hey guys, quick question. Is there a difference between your Red & Blue teams? Obvious Red has higher progression. Is that the way it is? Red is more heroic & mythic and Blue is more normal & heroic?

I’m just curious.

Yes! you would be correct! Blue team is a smaller group that is looking to build a sizable group together for current and future raiding.

Still got plenty of spots to fill!

Still looking to fill spots for blue team!

Hello, I am looking to join a guild that is named Pain Train thanks!

Blue team is still looking for core spots filled!

Still plenty of spots open!