Pagle or Atiesh?

My server is dead, and looking for advice on where to go. I’ve only heard negative things about both, haha, but, their population is substantially higher than OB.

Atiesh for sure

3 Likes

There was a guy in the Social Experience thread on here (should still be in the top 1 or 2 scrolls) that says he has a good guild on Atiesh and that the server isn’t as bad others. I’d probably recommend reaching out to him and see if he can get you into his guild and consider transferring there. It won’t hurt.

EDIT: This is the guy

2 Likes

pagle is great for sure

Atiesh is a really great server to be totally honest!

3 Likes

pagle if oyu like toxic elitistic players with temper tantrums when they cant scam or rip you off.

2 Likes

I like Atiesh

+1 for Atiesh

1 Like

Come to OB, best server NA, Old Blanchy is love :D.

1 Like

If you wind up on Pagle, enjoy raiding 25M’s on weekends, and 10M’s during the week, < Invidious > would be happy to have you!

We can keep you safe from the gold diggers in GDKP’s and the “EVERYTHING HR’d” LFG.

Nvm I saw your other posts on the forums, don’t come to OB, def take yourself to Pagle and join this guy ^ :).

Pagle isn’t worth transferring to. Everyone HRs gear or sells it.

2 Likes

not just that, they ask for 4300gs+ for anything. and oyure not allowed to play your char they way you want to

1 Like

To an extent, I understand playing a class to the meta. Personally I’ve always loved meta chasing a bit but only in terms of class talents. I don’t buy into the specific group comps.

i just got kicked out of a group because im running 4k gs in nax10 gears( it was pre stupid mode) and i’m being called out as a weak tank and i cant hold aggro because some guys running full u10 and u25 run content im not geared for.
i have 27k hp as a tank… if i was to run for the hp standard i would have to sacrifice around 30 def point hence falling to 510 def rating instead of 540 then id get told to join a raid that requires 4300 gs to run and get gears as a tank…
running a nax10 raid sure… they ask for full t725 or ulduar boe gears and crafts…
i play as a tank, im expected to know every heroic+ nax25 ulduar 10-25( even if i didnt clear this content yet) and im expected to devote my whole existence to the sole purpose of making their feelings feel good about themselves when they get mad over stuff i dont control in the game( CC and other unlikeable debuffs)
i have been lfg to farm badges for the past 3 hours… 1 group and only killed 1 boss out of 4…
BUT hey its not their fault if the tanks cant gear themselves and be up to par… its the tanks fault because he isnt 4.5k gs instantly once he dings 80.

out of courtesy for the server… you cant even get into a VOA10 under 4k gs

the server make no common sense.

2 Likes

Get a new guild.

Atiesh sounds good

Wow… big oof for Pagle.
IDK what y’all are talking about.
I have a great time on Pagle.
Great server, always people running all the content.

After not being able to get raids done on my ally characters on azuresong i made some bank alt toons to see how atiesh was. Seemed 3x as active as azuresong so my plans are to transfer my allies there at the end of the week.

There’s obvious generalization going on in this thread about Pagle, don’t listen to the biased opinions that doesn’t tell the whole picture.

Ateish.

Underrated PVE server.

1 Like