Pagle [H] Group LF relaxed Guild

As the title says, me and a group of friends are looking for a mature, relaxed guild for Classic. Our experience differs as a couple of us have extensive raid experience while others have none or very little. PvP experience also varies.

Any additional info can be acquired by Battlenet - Blucifer#11730 or replying here.
Thanks and Happy Hunting.

If you’re not totally committed to Horde feel free to check us out! We plan on setting up shop even though its an RP-PVP server. Looking forward to taking our guild and killing content, having fun with PVP all while around a more mature environment with a stable community/economy. If that sounds like something y’all are interested in the more the merrier! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I am fully committed to the Horde but I wish you all the best of luck!

Hey guys! Give us a look, we are a mature guild with both pve and pvp. We are looking for a warrior OT and some rogue DPs for high priority but all are welcome to come check us out and see if we are what you’re looking for.

Give this a glance b4 deciding [H][NA]Pvp Server GUILD LFM Raid Loot /Roll is Currently Highest Vote 31 Members Currently - #2 by Menopawzz-area-52

Thx guys. I think we found our home. : )