Pagle 10 Hour War not ending

Wait…you…of all people…complaining about bad PR?
Try again, Colonel Jessup.

4 Likes

Everybody give a hand of applause ONCE AGAIN for Simpublba. Likes jesus dude can you get any more cringy?

Looks like Blizzard used the Fully Rested Mathematics for calculating how long the war should last…

3 Likes

Good sense of humor in this blue post. The whining doesn’t speak for all of us. Hopefully we can zone into AQ soon, but we’ll be fine in any event.

4 Likes

@Timetravel, sorry, what I heard was “thank you, FR, for doing all the war effort while we made memes and sniped your materials transfers.” You ingrate.

Lol i cant even get in, but the full on tantrums are priceless

15 Likes

I want game time back

1 Like

Really? This is the response…

PFFFFFFT BAAAAHHH HAHHHA HAAAAA

No. You honestly think people wanted what you were selling, and you got roasted. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Perhaps if FR turned in the copper bars as planned we would have been able to do the lockout even with a 14 hour war. Hate to see it.

Turns out Blizzard opened it up on Pagle-EU and not Pagle-US.

1 Like

山口尺乚刀丂丅卂厶乇

WoRlD sTaGe

Hail Vegetaa

2 Likes

山口尺乚刀丂丅卂厶乇

I giggled at the post. But the real joke is the people whining about missing a lock out.

6 Likes

Ingrates* Math is Hard

1 Like

If the gate was open just a little bit earlier this wouldn’t even be an issue. I wonder what happened to delay the war for so long.

Oh wait, now I remember. Copper happened. Thank you FR!

2 Likes

“MATH” Happened.

Unfortunately, it is not fixed. Please escalate this issue to a senior developer.

3 Likes