P3 was a failure

3 weeks in servers dead nothing to do and only raid logging lol lol incursions were a good idea

31 Likes

I don’t know what YOU are doing, but there is constant and endless activity on my server, and I don’t have enough time in the day to get everything down.

Sounds like you’re not having fun with the game. But certainly others are.

26 Likes

yeah that’s true but doesn’t excuse the failure that was p3

6 Likes

So let me get this straight, P3 is a failure because no one is doing anything and everyone ir raid logging, but everyone is not raid logging, there’s tons to do, and plenty of people are online all the time, but P3 is still a failure?

This is a logic nightmare.

13 Likes

Do you think that incursions are the reason people raid log in WoW?

:woman_shrugging:

skipped 40-50 leveling in 4 hours, inflation blew tf up, no need to do dungeons for gear, get pre bis from doing incursions. raid log. no reason to do bloodmoon neither

16 Likes

The tears of discovery taste fantastic, keep crying!

2 Likes

isnt bullying against the tos?

7 Likes

Yeah when the PvP sucks its a raid logging game, who woulda thunk it.

None of the PvP people are going to stick around for this 2-shot huntard PvP, we have retail for that.

7 Likes

Many things can happen and concurrently be true, but that doesn’t mean they are the cause.

Whether incursions are good or bad seems to me to be orthogonal to whether people raid log in WoW or not. We have certainly seen raid logging in versions of the game that do not have incursions.

Having said that, if you wish to express a distaste for incursions, while I don’t personally share such a distaste, I don’t wish to argue with your preferences. If you don’t like them, I don’t blame you.

1 Like

hoping p4 is gonna be good!!

3 Likes

I’m less hopeful personally. At some point, I think I have to recognize that nobody is talking about throwers in BGs nor any effort to fix that, which is personally something I see as the biggest issue facing SoD.

I don’t think I will continue playing as a result. Raiding is OK, but spending all my time forming raiding teams, getting myself and others buffed up and ready to go isn’t that fun for me. I wanted to just play BGs with the bois, but in SoD I don’t even want to queue BGs.

I do enjoy STV, but that’s not enough to hold my attention. Wrath currently has no ranked arenas, so it’s either Retail or another game, and there are plenty of other games, so…

I hope Phase 4 gets better, but I doubt I’ll stick around to try it.

3 Likes

You have pvp events each 3 hours

1 Like

with no new rewards aka no reason to do them

3 Likes

credibility lost.

1 Like

pretty sure your full of crap. there are people everywhere, tripping all over each other. Cant throw a rock without hitting an alliance player in the forehead with it.

1 Like

I had to do at least 3 different dungeons for gear, and there are STILL pieces I haven’t gotten yet.

Care to list the pre-bis that comes from incursions and what class? Because there’s not a single piece of emerald PVP set on my pre-bis list last time I checked.

Both my bis tanking weapon and my bis PVP weapon came from blood moon. Not to mention AB rep, honor, and a sweet mount (although that is less useful next phase, fingers crossed for another one that’s armored)

1 Like

So YOU are the one out there throwing rocks! I was just riding by the other day and bam right in my face! Had to get stitches!

3 Likes

The incursion set in a way killed the game for me. The best part of the game for me is prebis grinding. getting a couple pieces out of dungeons which are spammable and quick and easy to make groups. its been reduced to different rep grinds now. We need 5 man heroics with some good gear to give people something to do inbetween raids.

7 Likes

agreed. anyone who has played each phase and is not a new char has ran out of content - only 3 weeks in

2 Likes