<Pensive> Nondiscriminatory Dual Faction Community Guild with Mythic+ and Raiding!

Hello! I am currently coming back to the game after a big hiatus and your guild definitely interested me. I’m more of a casual player, but used to be a hardcore raider, and would love to have a small community to run stuff with once I finish leveling my monk to 120.

Are you guys still recruiting as of now?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m planning on maining Windwalker/Mistweaver by the way.

1 Like

Hi Albahaca! Get in touch if you haven’t already! Aschien#11798!
:slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS to Pensive Horde and Pénsive Alliance Guilds in maintaining overall “Most Active Guilds” on Dalaran - both factions! and #5 Most Active PVP Horde side!

Check out wowrealmpopulation dot com/wow-us-realm-statistics

Want a big Guild with lots of fun, fully engaged people & responsive Leadership with a small Guild, family feel? Message any of the Leadership team today!
See you soon!

1 Like

Still recruiting dps for Sat Horde team 3H 11N!

Hello All & Welcome,

I’m Dariex (One of the many Patronus officers in the home of Pensive). A very long time, active & commited member of this guild. Well… I say guild … but, truly it’s a home outside of real life. I log on … to see familiar names and players daily! This home is filled with encouragement, excitement, something for each player so they can feel welcome and involved. We have active leadership who hear concerns and attend to guild matters in a timely manner. You are recognized even for something Little as everyone is always watching. We even are dual faction so it doesn’t matter what side you enjoy to be on. We are incredibly active and communicative. The best part is there is no toxicity. WoW is a big world … Pensive makes that world ALOT less lonely! I encourage you to join & play with us. Come be a part of our family, not just someone’s 788th player! :slight_smile:

Love,
Dariex

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a few weeks (technically returning but haven’t been active since BC) and this guild sounds like what I’ve been looking for, added a few AGM from your list but feel free to shoot me a message :+1:

3 Likes

Alliance and Horde raid teams both at 11/H!

Community minded members welcome!

I wasn’t sure about joining such an large guild, but I wouldn’t trade it in for the world now. Everyone is helpful and is there to answer questions. The dynamic is very relaxed and no one gets mad about silly things like key depletions. I’m very lucky to be part of this community and to be making strong connections with such wonderful people. If you ever need help, Pénsive is there for you.

3 Likes

Mature guild following basic PG13 guidelines. Always looking for interactive members wanting a low toxicity environment <3

1 Like

I think Pensive has an event of some kind scheduled every night. Its a very active and very friendly group. I really love being part of this community.

1 Like

Congratulations to the Filthy Casual Raid Team on AOTC on Thursday!

One of the best raid experiences I have ever had is with this team. The best combination of down to business, effective and knowledgable RL, great talented people and fun (with the occasional buffoonery).

Grats Team - well deserved!

I have been in Pensive for 2 years now and it is a great guild. Lots of helpful people, many events and activities. We just got AOTC on the alliance side and we will do the same on Horde side soon. We also run keys from low to over 15ish. We also have many other activities on a regular basis. Finally, we are looking at putting together a casual, yes casual Mythic raiding group (will likely be cross realm). If any of that interests you, give Pensive a try.

1 Like

Congratulations Horde side SAotC Team on AOTC!!

Yep Asch, I now have AOTC with both factions in this awesome guild. Check us out folks.

1 Like

And we have a very active Discord!

This is the best guild in the server. It has everything a person would look for in a guild. Raiding, pvp, groups for dungeon, mount run, questing groups. Pensive is very helpful towards new players. And at the same time elite to advance players. Pensive is very accommodating. I am very happy to have found them and to be apart of their team.

1 Like

Achievement time!! Grats both factions on AOTC…now its time for the mount collecting! <3

1 Like

Pensive is the best! I struggled to find a raid team that has times that work with my schedule and I found it here with Pensive. We just got AOTC and there is an active group that is always willing to help you achieve your goals and play any content youre looking for.

1 Like

No matter what you like to do in game, raiding, mythics, leveling, mogging. there are events all the time and always people online to help. With a very active discord. This is the most active and friendly guild I have been a part of. There is no judgment, no negativity, and so many helpful people. Join us!

1 Like