Owlcapwn Returns... Asks for help?

Starting next week World of Warcraft will be invaded by the biggest threat this game has ever witnessed. The ugliest, most pathetic race ever implemented: Vulpera. My goal is to kill as many Vulpera as possible, preventing them from reaching max level, and infesting our raids, and max level PVP areas… but even as the greatest WPVPer in the history of World of Warcraft - I cannot do this alone. I need YOUR help - Alliance and Horde. If you’re an Alliance member, it’s obvious - just kill as many Vulpera as you can. How can Horde help? I know Horde can’t possibly accept Vulpera as part of their faction… even if Horde is just as pathetic and disgusting. You guys do have some standards… I think.

Your job is simple - do not interfere or assist Vulpera in any way. If you see them being ganked, just move along. If you see them in need of assistance vs. a mob of NPCs… try to pull more NPCs… or just ignore Vulpera entirely. Do not stand in my way. This isn’t about you or your faction. It’s not about the past, and how I single handily destroyed most of your guilds, and your factions starter zones. This goes beyond that. I almost uninstalled the game when I heard about Vulpera, but I decided to try doing something about it instead. I will not sleep, eat, or shower for the first three months. I’ll cleanse myself from the satisfaction of knowing I am making the game a better experience for everyone… by exterminating the Vulpera. Guild leaders should also consider a no Vulpera policy in their recruitment threads

Thank you, Tichondrius (all three of you.)

1 Like

Ew.

/10 char

Well, Well, Well,

What do we have here?
GoA Alliance KJ loves you all.

Should we go Alliance on Tich hmmmm.
We ran the Horde off to their Garrisons in WoD they were scared to come out. Maybe Owl has a moving point here. Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Owlcapwn has been silent for too long…

2 Likes

I am in complete agreement with Owlcapwn. I think he may be our only hope for this dying game.

1 Like

Simmer down there

Says the elf, lmao

Whats next?..Panda’s?..oops, sorry

Posting in an owlcapwn thread in 2020. Wow.

5 Likes

Owl is back? Hey Owl!!

1 Like

:point_up_2:

2 Likes

Owl is back - It’s time to make these forums great again.

3 Likes

OMG Owl!!! WB!

2 Likes

I’m all in for more Owl posts. Wb.

4 Likes

-slow claps-

3 Likes