<Overly Mediocre Guild> | Horde | Server: Skeram | NA | Raid Focused | Recruiting All

Classic launch is two weeks out, so why not start getting to know the members of a fantastic multi-platform gaming community.

As a lot of us remember guilds play an important role in WoW Classic. Without a LFG/LFR function, guilds will be our primary source for grouping.

Currently Overly Mediocre Gamers (OMG) is an expansive gaming community with over 500 members on our facebook page. We cover everything from xbox to ps4 to pc. We are a friendly, no drama, group (I’ve been in for over 2 years and i have yet to encounter any drama). With classic on the horizon, we are expanding into a new community and looking to embrace you all.

OMG was founded by a US Army Vet who was tired of the drama and immaturity he witnessed in other social communities. For the last two years this community has reached out to gamers across all platforms and all types of games. Now, with less than a month til Classic drops, we are reaching out to you.

Overly Mediocre will become the preeminent raiding and social guild in WoW Classic. We will focus on all aspects of the game with seasoned veterans returning to lead its members to victory and success all while maintaining a relaxed environment. Want to be a hardcore raider, we can accomadate that! Want to slaughter alliance in PvP? We got a group for that! Dont want to feel obligated to play? We understand that and wont force you! At the end of the day, this is a game and it should be fun, not work.

Well thank you for taking the time to read this. Please, check us out on facebook, or twitter, drop a post here if youre interested. As we say in OMG, “never game alone”, come join the family.

Requirements:
18+
Not a douche
Comfortable with foul language and crude jokes
Voice comms required for pvp and raiding via discord (audio a must, mic optional)

Officer positions available pending a short interview

If you’re interested, find us on Discord or Facebook, or drop some contact info (either Bnet ID or Discord ID) and someone from our community will be in touch with you! Thank you for your time and we hope, no matter what group you choose, to see you in game!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! OMG founder here,

We hope to make a solid impact on Classic and re-live some of the greatest moments from Vanilla. World PvP, Dungeons, Raiding, and all around socializing and having a good time is what we are all about!

We run on simple rules to keep the drama and toxicity out. We are an ever growing community, and all about never having to game alone.

Hope to see you all check us out!

1 Like

How many members do you have already have and how much experience from the private servers do your members have?

1 Like

We have a handful currently with Vanilla/private experience.

I personally played tons of vanilla/bc/cata and Private servers over the years. We also plan on working with guilds on the realm we end up on. We want to provide space and connections for players of all types to enjoy Classic to fullest extent they want to.

1 Like

Ill be honest, right now our member count isnt 100% accurate, but id say safely, we have at least 20 members currently with experience ranging from long time veterans playing since 2004, and some who have never played WoW before.

1 Like

How quickly are you guys planning on getting cap and raiding?

1 Like

Honestly depends on our growth and size time come. If we have enough early enough, going to dive in. If not, going to work with other guilds to get groups going. There will be enough knowledge to clear this faster than it was in vanilla regardless.

1 Like

Personally, I think October would be a safe estimation. I personally will shooting to be 60 by the end of the second week of release and then working on pre raid gear.

Also, what Dread said. haha

1 Like

hey you have defintely caught my attention and im interested in joining im semi new to WoW i know the basics pretty much but id love to have people to help me through classic and raids my discord is “doodle#6969” if someone could add me to a server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Reached out on Discord!

1 Like

hav u guys picked a server yet?

Not yet still working on it.