Overcrowded Realm Update

Thank you. This answers so many questions lol.

62 Likes

First in 10 char. Damn!

Thanks for the update. :smiley:

5 Likes

Really interesting. Thank you, Kaivax.

8 Likes

This is really exciting. :smiley:

I cannot wait.

45 Likes

Interesting, nice bit of knowledge there.

40 Likes

Thanks for putting that into perspective, I think a lot of people weren’t exactly sure what the actual populations were on these realms

44 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

1st TY for the update. 2nd I LOVE reading that line right there. Gives me a warm fuzzy !

99 Likes

The most important part.

76 Likes

No I’m staying Herod can’t trick me buddy!

43 Likes

They already said it, but it does help repeating it for the people that think “they’ll never turn it off! They wont be able to!”.

They’re going to turn it off and just make us suffer queues if the population is too high.

27 Likes

What about faction balance? Wouldn’t it be good to have devs review what the current faction numbers look like and then communicate this to the community?

53 Likes

Thank you for update.

This 100 percent

oooo. massive realm populations. me likey.

6 Likes

REAL SOLUTION would be to open yet another server and designate it STREAMER FREE if you want people to switch from herod. you have over a week left blizzard, please release one more server and designate it STREAMER FREE. the overwhelming popularity of herod is because people want to avoid streamers. give us what we want. thanks!!

27 Likes

Honest question: What happens if nowhere near the number of people quit before phase 2 as predicted?

25 Likes

In other words, the smallest realms in Classic are going to be more lively than the largest realms on retail.

This, this triggers my dopamine like finding an arcane crystal while mining.

43 Likes

Herod is the people’s sever though… i can’t switch

16 Likes