Outlaw - when should I use between the eyes?

First, I don’t know why it says I’m level 80 on here and not 120.

Should I be using between the eyes on CD regardless of what roll the bones buffs I get? Or should I be saving it for specific rolls? I do have one ace up your sleeve trait.

Use it on cooldown. Even if you are fishing for buffs at the time.

honestly. i would say never. i would say the best thing would be to reroll assa spec and use kidney shot.

1 Like

This also depends on your azerite traits. Normally you should wait for either having the ruthless precision buff for the crit chance or just needing a stun not broken by damage like gouge and blind. But if you’re stacking the deadshot trait it takes a more active roll in your damage rotation by, obviously, triggering deadshot.

Also it’s worth considering if you’re using the Pray on the weak talent as it’s an easy way to trigger the (Admitably short) 10% damage buff.

Use it on CD, especially with your traits. Even with a bad roll, between the eyes is prioritized over roll the bones. You will only rtb over bte when your rtb buffs have fallen off.

RTB has to be the worst skill ever implemented in this game or any game i have played. whatever idiotic dev decided that all combat rogues wanted to secretly be pirates needs “between the eyes”

1 Like

Basically on cooldown

Always on CD. Anyone that says different is wrong. The only time you would use RTB over BtE is if you don’t have any buffs (i.e. on pull).

1 Like

Typical bad outlaw rogue.

Look mom, a double necro thread

i switched to assa in m+ with echoing blades build and its awessome, no rng, alot of sustained aoe for big fights, easy rotations, better ST, no regrets

1 Like