Outlaw Rogue or ELE Shaman looking for a raid team

Hello,

My current raid team isn’t coming back for 10.2. Which leaves me looking for a new team. I currently play a outlaw rogue and ele shaman. I have pushed some mythic content for raid but never reached CE.
What I am looking for. A raid team for Tuesday - Wednesday. I want to achieve AOTC and push mythic if possible. In my off time from raiding you can see me doing keys. Before my team quit. I was 2500+ io on my rogue when 20’s where hard to push. I want to find a team that is already established and just missing a person or two. I also don’t mind be a sub for mythic. Looking for a of adult type guild. Understand folks do have life’s out side of wow.

I do have logs on request for my rogue but shaman maybe.

Best way to contact me is discord. Addy is twisted7787
Thanks for you time and consideration!

Hi, Kòna!

Our guild, Vitality, is looking for members to finish out our prog team! We aim for aotc and as far into mythic as we can get each tier. We raid tuesday and wednesday from 9:30pm-12:00am EST and run m+ on almost every other night of the week. We had some roster issues in 10.1, but are quickly filling back up and would love to have you as our rogue on the team! I would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit for each other! Please reach out through Discord!

We look forward to raiding with you :smiley:

Discord: brattycosine

Hey Kona,

We are currently 4/9 Mythic and looking to add DPS to our Mythic and AOTC Raid Teams for 10.2. Our raid schedule (both groups) is Tues/Wed 8-11 PM EST.

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild that focuses on raiding and M+. Our members are working adults who love to play the game.

Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

Outside of raid nights, we have an active M+ scene with most of our raiders hitting 2500+. We are also always looking for new friends who like to collect Mounts, Mogs, or hang out!

Raider.io link - https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Horizon

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS – Warrior is highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Hey Kona,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for an Elemental Shaman for our mythic core.

If you ever wanted to raid on the weekend, we raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627. You can also contact me on discord with saeilfa.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey! I’m Nan and I’m recruiting for my guild on A52! We are AoTC/KSH focused. We dabbling in mythic depending on level of interest from the raid team!

Good day Kòna

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

We would love to have you. HMU on discord if you’re interested.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Mage
Priest
DPS DK

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

If your days are flexible… we could potentially use ya on our team in 10.2. Hit me up if you wanna chat. Info in post below.