Outlaw Rogue Looking for a Mythic+/Raiding Guild

Ayo! My name is Dub and I am looking for a guild that consists of players who like to push high mythic keys and also raid Castle Nathria.

I am currently iLVL 205, 6/10 in CN, and my highest timed key is a +9 Necrotic Wake. I really enjoy Mythics and want to push higher keys for the added challenge… and better loot!

I am on Central Standard Time and currently have no preference on raid days or times. I want to push high Mythics keys throughout the week. Looking to push and improve my own skill along fun, like-minded people! :smiley:

Hey hey, not sure if you’re still looking, but if so - we might be a good fit for you.

We regularly have guild groups running for keys - which is way better than the pug life :smiley:

If you’d like to check us out further, check out our info post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL on your guild hunt!

Hey Dub, Not sure if your still looking but id be interested in speaking with you about joining the community i will leave guild spam below give it a read if your interested definitely reach out.

At Defy we are looking for more solid members as we finish AOTC and progress into Mythic content.

The leadership in Defy has previous experience raiding in a top US guild and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not looking for the best players in the world but are simply looking for players willing to learn and better themselves for the overall team.

Our main goal is to clear Mythic content and form a lasting community that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well.

Who We Are:

Defy is a brand new DAYTIME raiding alliance guild on Proudmoore.

-Community Events–
Mythic Raids Tuesday~11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST Wednesday~10:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
AOTC Raid~Sunday 12PM-3PM CST(still forming)
RBGs~Friday 2PM CST(Early group) Friday/Saturday 10pm CST(Late group)-Pending interest

•Progress - 10/10-N 9/10-H

SEEKING:

Considering All slots!

We are always looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Bnet - Des#12939
Officer- Bnet - Egom#11995
Raid Lead- Bnet- Unbearable#1201