Outlaw Rogue LF casual Heroic Guild. Maybe some Mythic too

400ilvl Outlaw Rogue
BFA: 9/9 Normal, 4/9 Heroic

Heythere! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 8/9N and 2/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Sick Society needs all dps. Our new raid times will be Sun/Mon 9pm-12am est. We have been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. We are also looking for m+ players and socials. If you are interested please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882

Hey, I’m reaching out as a GM of a smaller guild but one that is building up a core solid raid team as well as members for our mythic dungeons and pvp. We like to focus on our community and family, we want WoW to be fun and not just a second job. We want to progress through heroic raiding to get AoTC and eventually tackle mythic raiding. Currently running mythic plus and doing the heroic raid while using pug. If you’re looking for a guild with more community that’s focused on progressing itself and it’s members then we might be for you :smiley: All our members thus far are free weekday nights and weekend nights so our raid times have been Sat/Sun night and usually a rotating day in the week towards the night. Around 8PM central until later in the night. Tend to do mythics daily as long as someone’s on and ready :smiley:

Hellooooooo Shinobistorm!

Immortals is a 6/9H, 1/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

We’re looking to add a rogue to our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
RCLootCouncil
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.
Tuatha#1661

Hi Shinobistorm! Tossed our info down below, give me a shout if we seem like something you’d like :heart_eyes:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900