<Out Of Reality> Casual Mythic And AOTC Focused Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Players For ShadowLands

Out of Reality is a weekend mythic/heroic raiding guild on the Stormrage server. Throughout BFA we raided mostly AotC content, but in ShadowLands our experienced leadership and core raiders are wanting to experience mythic content as a community in a fun, and relaxed manner.

A little bit about us we formed in August of 2019 as friends branching out with the goal to create a community. We achieved 12/12Heroic Nya and 3/12Mythic Nya. All of our players come from different backgrounds and experience levels and we do our best to bridge the gap between veterans and newbies alike. We are an inclusive community that does not tolerate hate of any kind. There is a popping discord full of memes, jokes, and a good time and we welcome all to be included.

Raid Times for Shadowlands:

1st team (Mythic)

Friday - 7-10pm EST

Saturday - 7-10pm EST

2nd team (Heroic)

Friday - 10-12pm EST

Saturday - 10-12pm EST

Current Needs:

1st Team (Mythic)

Tanks: Full

Healers: Need 2

Melee DPS: Full

Ranged DPS: Full

2nd Team (Heroic)

Tanks: Full

Healers: Need More

Melee DPS: Need More

Ranged DPS: Need More

Progression:

Mythic Team: 10/10 Normal, 7/10 Heroic

Heroic Team: 10/10 Normal, 1/10 Heroic

Requirements for Raiding:

Have Discord

Have a basic understanding of your class/role (don’t be afraid to ask questions)

DBM/Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Angry Assignments (Mythic)

How to Apply:

If this sounds like the guild for you or you want more information contact a GM/Officer on Battle.net

GM – Panda - MsPanda#1193

GM - Daddy - MrPanda#11738

GM – Vswizzle - Baratheon#1147

Recruitment Officer - Gold – GoldenSmurf#11774

still looking for more

always looking for more people, raiders and socials are always welcome

always looking for more friends.

Hello - your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m a dad with a fulltime job so the hardcore raiding scene isn’t really for me. But I still like to raid heroic and do M+. I’ll keep an eye out for you guys in game. My Blizzard ID is VAIN#1703 and I mainly play this character and my ret Pally, Graevs.

just added you

always looking for more people, raiders and socials are always welcome

more friends are always welcome

always looking for more friendly people

Im a returning player from WotLK
im looking for a guild to become part of the team, and have fun doing the content
i play tank. but not tied to any class specifically, only the role.

Im a father and i work, so evenings are all i have for game time. and i really only want to raid 3ish nights a week. you guys seem pretty close to a fit for me.

would you be interested in working with me? i currently have a DK and DH leveled and ready for Shadowlands

Hi Yukee i would be interested in talking with you my bnet is GoldenSmurf#11774 would you be interested in the heroic or mythic team.

still actively looking for more

still actively looking for more.

Added your recruiters to battlenet, returning player 11/12 M HFC, 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV.

I decided to play alliance this expansion so I’ve made a new shaman and am relearning the game. Get in touch when you can, thanks.

We Are Currently Looking For A Healer (Priest or Paladin) For The Mythic Focused Group. The Heroic Group Is Open To Discussion On New People

still on the hunt for a healer for our mythic group

still looking for a healer

still looking for more healers

Hey guys! Im looking for two healers to fill the main progression team. Please contact Baratheon#1147 for more info.

looking for dps and heals still heals for main prog team and dps for heroic team