(Out of Date) [A] <Two Shot>-Whisperwind 11/11M SotFO (CE last 6 tiers) 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed

About us:
Two Shot-Whisperwind[A] is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. We have achieved cutting edge every tier since BoD. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated raiders. During raid, we keep things light and enjoy joking around, but put a strong emphasis on limiting downtime in order to get as many pulls as we can on progression.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders looking for a more relaxed pace, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us and proven themselves. We have an active discord, and on off-nights there’s generally people doing keys, playing other games with each other, and just hanging out to chat. The one thing we all have in common is a consistent and long-term love for the game of WoW and for mythic raiding.

Two Shot emphasizes providing a stable environment and a positive atmosphere. Roughly three-quarters of our members have been raiding with us for over a year, and we have not missed a raid night outside of holidays since we formed in April of 2018. Since we emphasize stability, we have a relatively long trial process where every member of the raid team is expected to weigh in before a trial is approved. While this is daunting to some, it’s a big part of how we maintain a team where we know every member is dedicated and gets along with each other.

Currently recruiting:

• Our roster is currently healthy sized and well balanced, but we are always recruiting exceptional applicants of all classes and roles.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

Optional Heroic Raid
While not required, raiders are encouraged to show up to our Heroic raid when possible to help gear alts.
Sunday, 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested in a trial, fill out an application here:

https://apply.twoshot.rocks/

Add me on discord if you have any questions: Pode#1234

First bump

Double bump

Turkey bump

dude i swear most of my bumps are right after we get an app

Sunday bump

Monday bump

Reset day bump

i have not been on top of bumping