Original WoW in 2005-2006 Released A New Server Every Month

In 2005-2006 Blizzard released a new server (or two) almost every month to help people develop fresh communities and keep servers from stagnating.

This tradition should be revived, and low pop servers merged.

No

/10char

1 Like

You are totally wrong. They released new servers because more people were subscribing to the game.

20 Likes

yes

stay on the retail forums pls

• List item

Your false OP was bad and you should feel bad.

4 Likes

Also, new players need fresh servers to develop relationships and build communities, right now a new player rolls on an existing server and it’s a ghost town if its not raid time.

Definitely not every month, but yes they did. I would like them to do this once every like 6 months.

Someone isn’t the top dog on their server and wants a 2nd chance.

7 Likes

That is false. They introduced new servers because the population was growing. You want new servers, start recruiting some friends.

4 Likes

Pservers are this way broseph

‐------->

1 Like

Um, no. They released new servers because so many new players were continuing to join the game.

O_o You don’t revive a tradition by doing something that has never been done before.

It’s a racist dog whistle.

That’s not true…not everyone wants to play on a superpop server. I play on a small server and love it.

With that said, we don’t need new servers at this point…

Not quite sure why everyone is triggered at this topic, just suggesting we do things like it was done in 2005-2006 and release some new servers every once in a while so that new players and people who want to start new characters can on a fresh server.

You guys ok? getting defensive for no reason?

Youve been nothing but defensive since your OP lol.

Sorry you lost whatever race you wanted to win when it launched, you wouldnt win the race on a new server either.

Git gud.

6 Likes

Trolling people over their character choice tends to do that.

1 Like

Bottom Line

Fresh Servers

For Fresh Players

For Fresh Alts

I think people want to group with others their level, and right now that’s not happening cause everyone is 60

Im sure if you search hard enough you can find a server for that. For right now it makes no sense on Classic.

Maybe if you were less antisocial you would find groups. There’s tons of people leveling on the server I play on. And no, I’m not telling you which one.

3 Likes

Absolutely not. Unless they’re prepared to destroy under performing servers in exchange.