Original Login Screen & Music

Assuming Classic gets it’s own client on the launcher, I can’t wait for the original login screen and music. It was like a formal greeting every time you logged in and it swept you away into another world.

Can anyone opine on how the demo functioned? I would be disappointed if we logged in to the current xpac’s screen and just selected a classic server from the list of retail servers. Total buzzkill.

1 Like

It had the original screen and music.

1 Like

The original music was in play for sure!

In the demo at Crossroads, the music shifted sometimes to Tuaren themed music. I don’t remember if it did that or not way back when? It was not jarring or anything.

Overall the Demo music experience was amazing.

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear this. The music is such a big factor in the Classic experience for me. It immerses me in the environments, and I cannot wait to get lost in these zones again.

There is definite cross-over in music themes from zone to zone. Like Tirisfal Glades music (I believe) is the same theme that plays in Duskwood. I would not be surprised if a common theme from Mulgore played in the Barrens if you were there long enough to have the music shift to another theme. Now if you’re in the Barrens and you happened to hear music from Loch Modan/Wetlands, then yeah, something isn’t right!

I have strong memories of Tirisfal music during my initial alchemy experiments, lol. Such a perfect mood and setting.