Orientation: Maruukai No Quest Giver

I’m on Open Orientation currently and my last one I need is Orientation: Maruukai. I am at the location it says but the quest giver is not there. I believe the quest giver is Sansok Khan. I didn’t see any prereq quests besides campaign quests that I’ve already completed to get to this point in the first place. I have tried looking everywhere for anything about this and I can’t figure out what to do from this point.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue! Sansok Khan is nowhere to be found, I just got my sub today and can’t continue my campaign :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Same. On my level 68 and Sansok is no where to be found. I got other 3 operations done but not this one

1 Like

I had the same issue and could not figure out what was wrong. I ended up dropping the campaign quest for the orientations and went where he was supposed to be…and there he was. With the orientation quest ready to go too. So I completed it, went back to grab that campaign quest and it counted so I was finally able to complete it. Not sure if you all are still having this issue but I hope this helps/works for you too.

2 Likes

Ayyy I got on today and he is there!! I hope he is there for others

1 Like

I did some other quests around there and it seems she is linked to the one where you gather the herbs and place them at the alter. After I did that she spawned in the middle of the town near the dungeon portal. Hope that helps.